High School Girl

*DING!!*

Holy hell, shouldn't have stayed up playing Elden Ring. I sure suck as hell, but it's still enjoyable.

I get up from my seat and head out the door. While walking in the middle of the hallway, I felt somebody touch my shoulder. I turned to look at who it was.

[Artist: Iwa_to_Mushi]

"Hey, Subaru."

We do our handshake and we just talk for a while. Besides first period, we have every other class together. Lucky for him, cause having gym first period? I remember getting my schedule and almost punching a wall.

Subaru: "(Y/N), come look at this."

I tilted my head to his phone where he was showing a screenshot of him defeating the first boss on Elden Ring.

"I strangely have the urge to slap the hell out of you," I proceeded to slap him but he dodged and started running.

"Damn it! Come here!"

After getting yelled by a teacher to not run, we finally made it to second period. Now I'm sweating and exhausted. Damn..

*DING!!*

Right on time, huh. I say bye to Subaru since he sits all the way in front, while I'm in the back. Though it isn't so bad. This one girl sits next to me and she's cool.

[Artist: Taeyonii]

[Artist: Taeyonii]

At first we didn't talk since she was all shy and stuff. Same as me, but having to work in partners for a huge project - we kind of have to, you know, talk.

After getting to know her, she's cool and really interesting. Pretty too. I mean her eyes, hair-

???: "Eh... is there something on my face?" She blushed due to embarrassment and started wiping her face aggressively.

Oh shit.

"Uh... sorry Airi, I thought I saw a fly on you," I say in a sheepishly manner. Great excuse me..