Nobara (JJK)

AU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N!" Itadori yell echoed through the hallways, as he caught up to his friend.

"How are you so energetic in the morning? Holy hell I'm tired.." Y/N yawned. He continued walking whilst Itadori beside him.

Y/N felt anxious as prom was coming up, and had to think of something nice to wear. He had a date with a fashion fanatic, Nobara.

Itadori smiled nervously. "I'm a morning person," he said sounding in disbelief of what he had said.

Y/N sighed. "Anyway, you gonna go to prom?" He turned to Itadori, as he held a queer expression.

"Eh? I was hoping it'd be me and you, like how we used to.." he said lamentably, as his animated self became sullen.

Y/N felt a tug of discomfort and betrayal. "What? It's not like that. It's just I have a date now.." he replied without delay.

He had hopes to cure or subdue Itadori's sorrow, but still felt unease's about the whole thing. He quickly thought of a suggestion:

"Maybe tomorrow, just you and me, yeah?" He raised a fist bump, as Italdori tentatively tapped it.

"Yeah!" He faintly smiled. "Oh yeah, I got tutoring right now!" He ran an unbelievable speed, as Y/N could only watch with lifted eyes.

"Damn.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School flew quickly as Y/N strode around in circles with pure nervousness. Itadori headed home whilst Y/N waiting outside, besides the gate.

He tugged his pocket, reaching his phone and swiping through settings and random apps he had forgotten he owned.

"Y/N?" said a voice beside him. He reeled his head in alert to the person.

 He reeled his head in alert to the person

"N-Nobara?!" Y/N blurted out charily. She placed a hand over her lips, slipping out a giggle.

"I saw you standing like you were lost," she said. Her orange eyes becoming moist, as her laughing died
down.