Maki (Random Character)

"Okay, class, that's all for—"

The bell rang, and no one wasted their time getting out from their desks and standing up to leave the room. Y/N was the only one in the room left, besides the teacher.

She sighed and strolled to her desk, slumping down into it and looking solemn as ever. It was if she forgotten he was there, and maybe she did know and didn't care.

 It was if she forgotten he was there, and maybe she did know and didn't care

[Irina Jelavic, Assassination Classroom]

"Mr. L/N, is there something you need?" Ms. Jelavic dropped her formality voice, and answered in an slightly angered tone.

By the time she spoke to him, he was already in-front of her desk, carrying a smile with him. For some reason she tensed up a bit once she noticed, and she looked a bit more angrier, though it was subtle.

Y/N placed a paper on her desk that was resting near his hip. She looked back at it, then at him, then back at the paper. She used her index and middle-finger to slide the paper towards him again as she locked eyes with him.

"You know about my policies, Mr. Lima. Haven't you read the syllabus?" She sighed and shook her head before he could answer,"I honestly believe no one has."

He frowned. "Come on, miss. I did the homework! Please," he begged as he slid the paper back to her.

She shook her head and looked angered—her patience running thin. "I said no. You kids never listen," she said was a solemn tone as her eyes lids drooped down a bit. "You should've read the syllabus."

Y/N, too, was losing his patience. He always thought of himself as a cool-headed guy, but then he remembered that he hasn't have to deal with annoying scenarios often.

He glared at her but quickly went wide-eye. Looking closer at her, he noticed the dark bags under her eyes, and the awful blend of her makeup; even her uniform was creased and some parts unbuttoned.

He felt pity for her all of a sudden.

He sighed to himself. She looks like she needs a break. "Yeah, sorry. I'll turn in my work early next time." He mustered a small smile, and for a moment she looked shock.

Perhaps he was the first student to understand and show respect after being shot down like that. Y/N seen most kids yell at her after she rejected their late assignment, and both student and teacher would fight.

It was hilarious, he thought. But being in the situation actually, and noticing her tired eyes and face, he seemed sad all of a sudden. We're too hard on her.

Y/N's never seen her smile, but as she did—she looked beautiful, even though she was covered by a tiredness to her face, plus the sloppy makeup that was present as well.

Her posture straightened up, and her face and body relaxed a bit. Y/N grabbed the paper from her desk and waved goodbye.

He left.