Michiko Malandro (Michiko & Hatchin)

Never seen the anime, but she hot fr.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's back slumped down on the cozy bed, feeling absorbed in it, not wanting to let go. Plus, the blanket snugged around him tightly, heating him while wrapped like a burrito.

Heavy footsteps creaked along the stairs, Y/N sighed knowing what the day laid out for him. "Hey! Get up, you'll be late!" His father yelled, knocking on the door whilst doing it.

He heard his father go down stairs, as Y/N stuffed his face with his blanket. He tightened his grip, before sighing.

He groggily got out of bed, rubbing his eyes. He dressed in his school uniform they sent him, and brushed his teeth, and showered.

He met his dad on the table with legs rested atop. He was watching the television. He saw his son and waved.

 He saw his son and waved

[Artist: 疾速 k]

"Morning," his dad said, not taking his vision off the television. "Morning," Y/N replied, thick with weariness.

"Didn't get enough sleep?" Y/N nodded sheepishly. His eyelids swimming up and down heavily, resisting to stay up.

"Well, I cooked your favorite!" He exclaimed excitedly. Y/N was confused and saw his dad dart to the kitchen and back to bring... cereal.

Y/N stared blankly but sat down soon enough. "Don't worry, Y/N, I'm sure you'll love it," he says softly, smiling faintly.

Under all those jokes, he truly was proud of his son. He wished for him to adamant in his studies; obtaining a fine wife and a long-joyful life.

"What's that smile for?" He cocked his head to the side, confused. "Don't worry, just head to school already!" He said in a pit of laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The school wasn't anything fancy. Just a dull gray color, glowing from the morning sun. Students swarmed in, chatting and murmuring.

He fastened his tie with twitching fingers, and gulped. "What a drag.." he muttered under his breath.

The building lapped two stories, with one carrying more windows than the other. The top floor seemed more sparkled; cleaner. The other floor the opposite.

I wonder if they'll ever clean the main floor, he thought. He carried himself through the halls, twisting and dodging the crowd.

Life at school wasn't too bad. He had minimal amounts of homework, chill teachers, and a girlfriend.. but sorted with complications.

In school usually there's no popular kid that everyone knows, and feels jealous of. Just small groups of friends minding their business.

However, there was a girl, renowned and envied by her peers. Everything about her people wished and Y/N managed to catch her heart.