Aqua (Konosuba) 2

Another chapter, another day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kazuma POV

Tch. It's been a week and no sign of Aqua. Guess I shouldn't be surprised actually, she has no regards for Y/N anymore.. doesn't even care if she's alive or not.

While I was mopping the floors, Wiz came to see me.

[Artist: Mishima Kurone]

Wiz: "Hey Kazuma, how are you today?" She said while sipping some tea.

I yelp in surprise, "Wiz, don't scare me like that!" I say and she bows a dozen times saying sorry.

I sigh, "But yeah, my day is going fine," I say and she smiles.

Wiz: "I'm glad.. but where is your friend?"

Friend? I don't really have—

Oh... him

"He's.. taking a vacation," I lie but she seems to believe me.

Me and Y/N were talking while I had my days off. He seems to be okay. I heard he's in a party with a dude obsessed with killing goblins? How intriguing.

Wiz: "Kazuma?"

"Huh? What'd you say?"I asked sheepishly.

Wiz: "It's about time for your break," she says and I grin. Finally away from these customers and their complaints. But, with this store... I understand.

"Yeah, let me finish cleaning up."

Wiz: "Thank you, Kazuma. I'm really lucky to have found someone like you," she says giving a smile and I blushed.

"Y-Yeah, anything for you, Wiz."

She then excuses herself and does whatever she even does. I sigh, I really have to ask her on a date.. plus Y/N won't stop asking every time I call him.

I'll ask her when I come back from my break... yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When walking I noticed a face I wish I hadn't. Aqua begging a priest for money while holding onto his leg. Everyone giving weird stares.

I wonder how life would've been if I picked the adventurer route.. yeah, I could till already.

Tch, doesn't she have those adventures.. whatever. I'm out of here.

I said turning my back but...

Aqua: "KAZUMA!! IS THAT YOUU??!!!"

Damn it! With such high luck, I really do, but with the opposite of what I thought.

I kept walking and she grabbed onto my legs. I shake and try to pry her off but she kept on increasing her grip.

"Dammit! Get of me you bitch!" I say maliciously and she just starts sobbing and mumbling something.