Samantha (Random Character)

Sorry for not posting in so long. I just been chilling and regretting shit that happened like years ago.

~~~~~~~~~

Camping.

Usually filled with good memories of cooking s'mores, playing games with the family, was now means of a mere escape.

Y/N trucked up a hill finding a nearby camp, with the help of pedestrians and his phone.

He hoped it would serve a good enough nostalgia to where he'd forget all about the break up, but boy was he wrong..

The pain flooded and swarmed his heart every day and night, with the occasional bad dreams.

The streets pitch black, except with the drifting lamp poles along every other street. Windows from neighborhoods painted black, as too their lawn.

Y/N knocked on her door, hovering a great smile. He knew she was not asleep as for the past days, they've been chatting late at night.

She also said she'd been working on a project, which hindered her sleep.

Her house was the only one pitched with lighted windows.

Footsteps hurried under the floor, with the door clanking open. Samantha appeared, hair rumpled and sweaty.

[Artist: ormille]

[Artist: ormille]

Her face filled with confusion, now replaced with shock. She tried to explain, yet Y/N was no fool, and quickly added everything up.

She was cheating..

He darted up the stairs ignoring the screams, and headed to his room to which they both shared. He saw a man escaping through a window, looking back.

The man quickly left, leaving most of his clothes behind. Y/N sat there frozen on his knees, never noticing when he fell.

Sitting in his small tent, he looked up to the stars, counting all that he could, and started once he lost count.

He did this as a daily occurrence, only stopping when he fell asleep.

After the incident, he packed all that he could, and went to Walmart, packing even further. He packed light, planning to travel and travel..

Damn it.. I lost count, he thought.

He never paid, just went on in and packed his bags. A worker came one late night and kicked him out. Y/N thought a bear, and almost jumped out his heart..

..till he saw the flashlight. He packed his clothings and tried to find a different spot. "Tch. Asshole should've told me in the morning.."