Natsuki (DDLC)

???: "Hey, Y/N! Wait up!" I look back to see my good friend, Eren.

[Artist: Xia (Ryugo)]

"Hey, Eren," I respond in a halfhearted tone. He then has a concerned face plastered onto him.

Eren: "Huh? Hey, you okay?" He says in a worried tone. I put on a fake smile and motion a thumbs up.

The rest of the walk to school was silent and awkward. Thankfully, we didn't live to far from the school.

*DIING*

Eren: "Damn.. thankfully we made it as soon as it rang, huh Y/N?" I sheepishly nod and he frowns.

Eren: 'What happened to you, Y/N? Did you and your girlfriend break up? Damn her.. but.. don't worry! It's my duty as a friend to make you happy no matter what!'

I saw Eren standing there behind the school gate with his hand in a fist close to his face. What..?

Soon he jumped back and ran to the school building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For first period, I just had my head down. No friends in this class, or really any. The teacher didn't bother me and the assignments were simple enough.

*DIING*

I sigh.

Another few more periods to go..

Finally, lunch time. I sit by the wall and listen to music. Closing my eyes for a second before hearing someone sit down next to me.

"Eren.."

Eren: "Y/N." He says staring at me, still sitting down.

Eren: "We've been friends for.. I don't know, but for awhile now." He says while I wait for his point, "So we're not strangers and you can tell me your.. problems," he says as he scratches his palm sheepishly.

Eren goes on to look at me, waiting for something.
His eyes telling me to go on, I think.

I try not to cry as I gather my thoughts. I know I should talk about it.. but..

"Look.." He looks surprised but retains his senses, "I'm just.. damn tired." He's taken back from the response. As he's flooded with ideas of what I'm talking about.

I give a broken smile, "You ever just.. try.., give everything to it.. yet the world just has other plans.."

He gives an equally muddled and scared look.

Eren: "Y/N, you're scaring me. What happened?" He says as he scoots closer to me.

I take a deep breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I go looking for Natsuki as the bell had just rung. School ended and I'm about to surprise her with a cupcake I made.