Sasha (Random Character)

Hello
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chief, you called us?" said Y/N. He was called by his boss, being accompanied by his senior, Boone. They were police officers, and one of the best they got.

The chief glanced up and smiled. He gestured them both to a seat. The chief shifted around anxiously, twirling with his thumbs, and at the clock.

"Sir, what's going on," said Boone. He's the quiet type, only ever talking when talked to. He used to be more talkative, as in sometimes engaging in small
talks.

The chief's greasy plumped hands pushed a file over, sliding against the rosewood desk. Both officers glanced, before opening the contents.

Y/N flicked through the pages, shock cracking through his face. "Holy shit.." he whispered. Boone felt the same, but didn't show.

The paper held documents and attached was gruesome murders. Some victims carved with messages, and maybe held something to decipher.

Y/N read along notes, talking about the time and date. His eyes caving down along as he read. "We've got a serial killer on the loose," said the boss as Y/N and Boone flipped the file shut.

Boone's clicked his tongue as Y/N ran his hand through his hair. "I'm guessing you want us to find out?" Y/N said.

"Well, why else would I have called you? To fill my coffee?" The plumped man shrilled a laugh. Y/N and Boone because of the situation, didn't stir a laughter.

The chief's laugh died down. He coughed and pounded his chest. "You're the best officers we got, and I hope to God you bring this asshole down to his grave." he said at once.

Y/N nodded. "Where do we look, chief?" The boss handed a file from the drawer next to him. He plopped it on the table. "These were the recent sitings, and don't disappoint me now, got it?"

"Got it," said Y/N. Boone just grumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They walked on the pavement, crashing and stirring from the crowd. The side walk and roads were hectic today, as it was Valentines Day. Y/N sighed, while Boone leveled his eyes forth.

Though Boone didn't get along with much of anyone, or anyone at all, he felt understood and accepted by Y/N. They felt what it was like to lose their loved ones.

Even if it was re-enacted differently. He patted Y/N's shoulder. "Hey, try not to think to much of it." Y/N smiled for his friends effort.

Y/N glanced at the chocolates and heart shaped boxes their loved ones received. He found his wife cheating, yelling insults and excuses.

He kicked her out, and wept in his bed for hours, before being called into work. He tried to stay lively and tall for his coworkers, yet it held difficultly.

They closed to an alleyway, with police tape wired around the trees, blocking the passengers from the side walk, making them walk around it.

They ducked under, meeting an officer nearby. "Sir," he said. "In the man's pocket, it seems to be addressed to you."

Y/N tilted an eyebrow. "The killer sent me.. a letter?" he said, puzzled. The officer nodded, leading him to the body. On the cracked  asphalt laid a note.

Dirty and crumbled, smeared on the edges with dried up blood. Y/N pulled out gloves from his pocket, laying them on and picking the note up.

He read it, and squinted his eyes. He didn't recognize the language, it seemed alien. Boone was passed the note, and held the confusion.