Sayori (DDLC) 2

Another day, another chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that day, me and Sayori got a lot more closer. Very much close since now we're dating. It's fun, you know. Seeing her still be as clumsy as ever and man... she's just as beautiful, and then, some whenever I see her.

Fortunately, my life isn't the only one going great. There's Itadori and baseball. Yeah, he switched from basketball from baseball, but hey, he loves doing it so no hard feelings.

Hopefully this isn't no movie where there's a plot twist and my life turns to shit. That'd suck...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nevermind, life is trash. There's still waking up in the morning.... for school. But hey, at least I have an amazing goddess next to me.

 But hey, at least I have an amazing goddess next to me

[Artist: Leemuel01]

I slowly raise my hand and glide it over her face. Gently pinching her face.

Sayori: "Five more minutes....," I just chuckle and whisper in her ear, "Sayori... we have to get ready for school."

After some convincing, and telling her I'll buy her sweets after school, she gets up. She walks groggily and I leave the room for her to change.

While getting ready myself, I put on deodorant, and just get ready for the day.

Luckily, we're able to have breakfast, since usually she oversleeps and we usually have none. Anyway, we meet up with Itadori and then finally arrive to school.

He says bye and then proceeds to run like an Olympic runner. I still get baffled every time.

We arrive in our first period and the teacher begins to shush our noise. I'm guessing he is announcing another test this week or something.

Teacher: "Settle down everyone." He says and now everyone quieted one as now we're listening, "There's another new student here and as you know, please make them feel welcome."

The entire class shared the same face. A new student this late in the year? Even though there's like 3 months left of school? Huh, wouldn't this be interesting.

The door opened, and some playboy entered the classroom. All the girls were blushing and having heart eyes, while the dudes just death stared. How the roles have switched.

 How the roles have switched