Pyrrha (RWBY) 2

Tried to keep this one part, but eh. Might be short.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N slowly blinked until having enough vision to look around. He sat up eyeing his cozy bed, and noticed people with white coats pass by.

Soon an older gentleman came by, looking around the age of 50. His scarlet eyes trailed Y/N as he carried a clipboard on him.

"Ah, you're finally awake," said the older man. He sat on a chair, close to Y/N's bed. Setting aside his clipboard on the bed.

The doctor grabbed his tools, gently sliding across Y/N's body. "Does anywhere hurt," the man pressed arbitrarily, soon landing on his leg, earning a yelp.

The man checked his leg, turning it slightly. His bright red eyes went wide.

"Y/N, have you not realized this," he gestured to the gaping wound. "Huh.." He lost all words, clearly frightened from the revelation.

Y/N begin to think: Maybe Cardin but didn't feel it, but how? His eyes lit, "Maybe adrenaline," he blurted own, earning a stare from the doctor.

"I assume the same," the doctor agreed. He gently slapped his knees, "Well Y/N, nothing to serious," the boy released him worries throughout the air.

The doctor face turned slum, "Though that Cardin boy.. He didn't make it," he finished, his head lowly hunched over.

Y/N stayed quiet, "Oh," was all he said. During the tournament he felt his mind get swept over-taken over by rage, knowing only one objective: Killing his opponent.

But now feeling some sanity, and relaxed, he couldn't help but sigh. He didn't feel remorse, but he feel as if he ever could've killed someone.

The doctor took note of his silence. "When I leave here..." Y/N said, the doctor edged closer, "the infirmary, well I be expelled from school, do you know?" He became desperate as a starved beast, his eyes glued to the doctor.

The doctor sighed, brushing his hair back. "That I do not know, son. However, your principal gave me this," he handed a sealed white envelope to the confused Y/N.

He teared it open, reading its contents. His face rose from shock, but lowered neutral. "I expected as much," he said, croaked.

The doctor nodded, "I expect you need some alone time," he grabbed his clipboard, exiting the door.

The door clicked as it shut, as now Y/N was only left with his thoughts, and a wounded leg. He wondered about Pyrrha as how'd she react.

"She'll probably try to kill me here," he said, playing with his finger nails. He knew he had to get out of here, but didn't know how serious his injury is.

After 1 week in the infirmary, he was discharged, with the absence of his weapons. He wasn't appeased, though he understood why. No use in fighting the government with their justifiable reasons.

The sun loomed over him, as he smiled warmly. "How I missed you," he said, strode off aimlessly.

He walked around everywhere, catching restaurants, random stores nearby. He eyes caught a weaponry shop.

He walked inside, noticing the strings of weapons piled up on the wall. Shelves filled with daggers, and other smaller weapons. Y/N satisfied, walked to the clerk.

"You have any long swords and rounded shields, any will do," he passed the money onto the counter. The clerk searched, and brought down the weapons.

"Hmm.. this'll do, thanks," he snatched the weapons, carrying them. The clerk bowed.