Sayori (DDLC)

*RINNNG*

I smash the alarm clock with my fist and slowly get up and sit on the edge of my bed. I just stare at the wall in-front of me for a while and then finally start my day.

While brushing my teeth, I get a message from my friend Itadori.

Itadori: "Yo Y/N! You excited for another day of school?"

I hate life.

I finally reply, "Nah, I'd rather do nothing and lay in bed all day," I reply and close my phone.

I hear another beep and it's Itadori again telling me he's outside my house. How the hell does he know where I live? Oh yeah... I have my location turned on.

After finishing my Froot Loops and going outside, I decided to scare him and grab his shoulder.

Itadori: "WH-"

He then turned around looking scared and I laugh my ass off. God that was hilarious. He began to scream how it wasn't funny. He would be right, if he was the one to scare me.

We then began to walk to school.

Itadori: "Say.. Y/N.." He breaks the long silence. I turned to look at him and I wait for him to continue, "..are you ever gonna join a club or get involved with the school?"

What a weird question.. I mean usually all he talked about was girls and video games. Nothing really school related.

"Why the sudden question? Usually all you think about is games and girls," I reply and he looks in deep thought. Strange.

Itadori: "My Grandpa said it was important to surround myself people and... maybe.. maybe then I could do something in my life to help people."

I stared at him shocked. Help people, huh?

"You think being in some club or sport will make you help people?"

Itadori: "Huh?! I mean..yeah. Connect with people and help with their problems... hey! Maybe I can start my own club and help people with their issues!"

"Yeah... but you need actual members. I think 4 at least? Also why not use your elite genetics to like.. become famous and give back to the community like how other celebs do, you know?" I respond and he seems to like that idea by looking up in the air with eyes glimmering. He then smiled the entire way to school.

Itadori: 'Yeah... I'll make you proud, Grandpa!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn it... first period.

Itadori: "Hey Y/N."

"Huh?"

Itadori: "Think I should play basketball, I mean I think I have some skills," He says while pretending to shoot and dribble. I chuckle.