Cristine (Random Character)

He couldn't help but feel insecure; how couldn't he? His girlfriend is very outgoing—yes, but a bit too flirtatious.

Y/N sat in the back corner of the classroom. He never liked talking to people, or more like he was scared to; scared of rejection or something.. he never knew.

The classroom was nothing special; it was standard box size classroom, easily fitting over 20 desks. They were clean for the most part, except underneath.

It was fine weather: sunny but not too sunny. It was mixed in when cool weather. Y/N could tell it would be a good day, except it was crushed with his haunting overthinking.

By the front of the room, she sat there. His girlfriend. His very bubbly and talkative girlfriend. Around her were a mass of people, all standing and all girls usually, but not this time.

It was the new student that come a few weeks back. Y/N didn't mind him; in fact, he liked the new student, but that was before he got all close to Cristine.

Y/N felt as though he was staring too much and too long, but he didn't care. He guessed he hope the new student would turn his way and get the message, but then again, Y/N wasn't that intimidating.

*DIING*

Soon students scurried out the door, quickly grabbing their bags and bolting out. Their steps drowned out the teachers voice, as he told them to wait.

Teacher didn't notice Y/N, though, and yelled at all the other kids, including the foreigner and his girlfriend.

The back of the room was pretty dark, so the shadow covered him and consumed him.

Y/N never intended or wanted to be negative, but seeing them talking made his blood boil. It's been like this for weeks, yet all they've been doing is getting more affectionate with each other.

First it was a simple wave, then a tap on the shoulder, and now they hug when they leave.

He never spoken about this to Cristine. She'd feel he was being stupid—to much overthinking involved. Maybe she was right, but I have to trust my instinct right? Is it instinct or just me overthinking..

They then hugged and left, leaving Y/N biting his lip and causing worry to stir in his head.

.

"Y/N!" Once he heard that voice he was filled for joy, but it didn't last long. Next to her was the new student. He gave a friendly wave to Y/N.

 He gave a friendly wave to Y/N

[Artist: imlllsn]

Johnny, Y/N remembered. That's his name.

He gave a veneer grin that made his face contort slightly as he grinned. He had deep blue eyes and skin white as snow.

Never once did he bother to fix his uniform; it looked always creased and worn out, and he never bothered to fix it whenever the teacher called him out on it. "Alright, alright, I will" he always said.