Hana (R.C.) 2

Ima post slower now cause I can't think rn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The players were ecstatic, tomorrow was their first game. For them, practice has gone much smoother and easier, they would say. Even if the weather could cause an easy heat stroke.

All but one person.

Y/N was a hot mess, even with the comforts of his coach. Don't misunderstand though, Maria helped him greatly because without her, he'd be a walking grave corpse.

"Damn it," Y/N cursed under his breath, as he swallowed his saliva to keep himself somewhat hydrated.

From the distance Maria checked her watch, and called out: "One more lap!"

The players paid no mind, and kept going as Y/N frowned. He inhaled and exhale, and continued running.

The players finished their training, beaten up and exhausted, but inside, their hearts beat with excitement.

Ren went up to Y/N with caution, as yesterday's antics made him shocked to say the least.

"H-Hey, Y/N!" Ren said, as he soon covered his mouth, not meaning to yell.

Y/N stopped toweling his face and turned to his friend. "You alright there, Ren?" His eyebrows lifted in confusion.

"Sorry.. I'm just excited, and well, nervous too," he gave a solemn look. Y/N grabbed his shoulders, gaining the attention of his downed friend.

"Look, man. You worked hard for this.. Give it your all to your hearts content, and I'm sure everything will be fine, yeah?" He flashed a smile and that quickly gave good enough hope to Ren.

"Y-Yeah!" He exclaimed, then bowed deeply. "Y/N, thank you!" Y/N stood awkwardly as he coughed.

"S-Sure, I mean, you'd be telling me the same," he scratched the back of his neck. Ren gave a thumbs up.

He said his goodbyes to Ren and went to go grab a sip of water. He hummed a bit, holding an empty bottle as he goes on his way to fill it.

He heard chatter and looked up. Y/N dropped his bottle alerting the people.

Hana turned whilst flinching, while the recruit, R/N, did the same. The air grew tense, and all three felt chills.

Y/N gulped, and walked to the fountain, which was the place the other two were standing near. He tried to ignore his anxious heart, only saying "Excuse me."

R/N feeling tense, and fear, walked away, leaving only Hana and Y/N.

The place where it all started.

Y/N took note of the silence and a part of him wondered if she regretted what she did. Of course if she didn't, they'd probably make fun of him and not care.

"Y/N..." Hana said in a low whisper, sounding like a wisp.

Y/N froze as he stopped washing hands, turning the faucet off to look at her. She carried a uncomfortable figure, and looked like she was about to collapse.

He took a second before looking at her. "What," he spoke in a cold hearted tone. Hana blinked and stepped back. She looked distraught, confused.

What could make him like this? She repeated different scenarios in her head, and suspected, maybe he knew.

Y/N of course, felt somewhat the same way.

Angered, betrayed, sadness.

Thankfully, he had support and didn't turn to some short-tempered hothead. He clenched his palm, digging his nails into his palm.