Sayori (DDLC) 3

Last part, hopefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sayori POV

In the restroom, I was replying to a text from him. Saying I'll be there soon. I start giggling with excitement. I love Y/N... but he gives me greater happiness and love..

I step out and say I have urgent business at home and they agree.

While reaching my house I was him and we touched lips, "Did you miss me that much?" He said and I just smiled. "I bet you don't kiss your boyfriend like that, huh?" And I reply these kisses are only for you and we just went inside the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah~...FASTER!~"

I don't even care how I look right now.. I'm loving everything about this. I never knew something was like this was better than sweets..

After everything was done, I was still exhausted from anything and he just started laughing.

I came from behind and wrap my arms around his waist and kiss him. I then ask, "What's so funny?" He just responded, "That video we made... I sent it your boyfriend."

I look shocked then angry. I back away from him and yelled, "Why?! You said you wouldn't send it and just delete it?" He just laughed and said sorry.

I yelled to him to leave and he didn't care and obliged.

I cried thinking of how wrong I was treating and finally realized what I have done..

"I'm sorry Y/N... I'll make this right, I swear~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

"HOLY SHIT!"

I shouldn't have gone on Silver Dash, thats making my stomach fucked up. I think I even passed out.

I was closing my eyes right now while I heard Itadori smiling and having his hands in the air.

After the ride ended, I felt like sitting down on a bench, and so I did. Itadori sat down and was observing the rides left to right.

Itadori: "I want to ride that one... no maybe that... they all look amazing!" He exclaimed excitedly.

I was scrolling through my phone and was surprised Sayori hasn't texted me, actually no I wasn't. I almost forgot all about everything that has happened.

I turn to look at Itadori who was still indecisive, and I just flash a genuine smile I haven't had for a while. If I can forget for almost an entire day.. then maybe I can become happy again..

Itadori: "Y/N?" he said and I looked at him as he said, "What about that one?" he pointed at Ghost Rider.

"You go on ahead, I'll just get some food since I'm hungry," he just nodded and ran there really fast and I'm still baffled.

I sigh. What a day..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sadly, Spring break is over and we return back home. It was sorta hard for Itadori since he was carrying dozens of toys he won from those stands.

I was laughing from him dropping it every other second and wobbling crazily, but I helped him.

I return home and just collapsed on the couch, I didn't have enough energy to walk upstairs to my bedroom.

My eyes felt heavy and closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a cold sweat and realized I'm not on the couch, but in my bedroom. I further looked and saw I had rope tied against my waist, while sitting on a chair.

This is one weird lucid dream. Even though I never had one. Is this some weird kin—

???: "Hello, Y/N~"

"H-Hello?" I said nervously as I couldn't see anyone in this room, well, I couldn't turn my head so they're probably behind me.

Finally, the mysterious person came out and revealed themselves.

[Artist: WiggyJigglyJed]

Sayori: "Miss me?" Sayori said while having a crazy look plastered on her face.

"You... I thought you'd be with that guy, since you love him more than me.." I said but she just looked apologetic and replied, "Oh? Don't worry, love... I finally realized you are the one for me, my sunshine.. my happiness.."

She's gone totally nuts... I shouldn't say anything to provoke her since, you know since.. I'm tied up.

"Sayori... please don't do this..."

She just laughed like a maniac and caresses my cheek.

Sayori: "Y/N... please forgive me," she said while crying into my chest. I there realize she had a knife around her back.

I gulp, "Y-Yeah, just please... untie me and let's talk civil..." She raises her hands to brush away the excess tears and obliged. She took of the rope and we sat down.

Yeah.. I know. I should run and all but I feel like shit. Plus I'm not carrying my phone on me since it's downstairs. I'm not a gambler, but hopefully I can rely on my speech.

"Sayori.. let's forget about what happened. I won't tell anyone and—"

Sayori: "NO!" She said and I flinched, " I mean.. please give me another chance.. I'm nothing without you.." she says while I take notice of the knife.

If I say no, I'm fucked. If I say yes, I'm maybe fucked. Maybe she has changed... or maybe this is small twisted joke Sayori and her boyfriend are making to torture me even more. I—

Sayori: "Y/N?" She said looking deeply in my eyes.

"S-Sorry.. but if I can ask, what happened to him?" I say and she just giggles. She then shows me a screenshot of....

I feel the urge to throw up.

Sayori: "He brainwashed me... he made me leave you and—"

Guess the leaving option is gone... but that image.. oh my god..

"Look...just don't hurt anyone because of me.. and I'll maybe consider doing—"

She tackles me and kisses me everywhere. She then replies, "I promise! I promise!" and we then spend the rest of the day together.

Itadori texts me why I wasn't at school. I decided to respond back.

I call him and talk to him, "Look... something crazy happened—"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A lot shorter than usual, but I finished finally. Nice🙏