Yelena (Random Character)

Hello.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning was serene, with few clouds boarding up in the sky. Lustrous green grass filled top of the dry dirt.

A man on a horse traversed the pebbled road, shortly stopping few times to take breaks for him and his horse.

The man named Y/N, a wandering knight, once served a master yet they died of mysterious circumstances.

Sent by the Princess Yelena, his certain bride once he comes home after his findings. They've been secretly dating, yet paid no mind to such stigma.

Currently, his horse takes cautious steps toward the curved river, tilting its head down to drink. Y/N stands watch, observing beside his companion.

Once finished, he sprawls back onto the rattle while hanging on the rope to help sturdy himself.

.

.

.

The City of Ausch is a grand place, filled with luxurious views of near by villages down the heavy slope, and flocking birds whistling alongside the wind.

Y/N stays by the window, observing the joyous cries of the citizens. "What's with them?" He says, still eyeing the crowd.

Princess Yelena smiles. "The annual celebration of our city! Remember?"

 "The annual celebration of our city! Remember?"

[Iraha Rumerushie, Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii]

He clicks his tongue and finally looks at her. "Yeah, that's right. Sorry, I'm just tired," he added with Yelena frowning.

"You've been pretty forgetful lately, you know.. Are you okay?"

He shrugs at her, looking away from her solemn gaze. He doesn't say nor know much, but his stomach churns of bad instinct. Something omin—

A sudden heavy knock barraged the door, with the princess already turning and walking to open it.

A guard plated in refined silver armor, panting and knees buckled lay before them.

Quickly standing straight despite his short breaths, he bowed and stood up straight once again.

"Princess! Sir Y/N, a letter from his majesty," he pulled a letter from beside his hip attached to his leather belt.

He bowed while laying his hands out infront, as the princess gracefully took the letter with her fingers.

Reading her letter, her face showed no emotion as her eyes darted left-to-right along the page.

She gave a gesture for the guard to leave, giving a swift thanks. "Y/N.. I'm sorry.. Your master.. he's dead.."

.

.

.

The nights sky lay above, with the soft wind brushing against his skin from under his armor. He rubs his eyes and prepares his horse.

NTR One-shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara