Yuri (DDLC)

Ichigo: "Huh?" He said turning his look over to his look to his friend, Y/N

"You've just been staring at the sky the entire time. You scared for the quiz today?"

Ichigo just shivers as I guess he didn't study. I mean, neither did I... plus I'm actually scared to since our teacher is sort of... actually no, is crazy.

Ichigo: "Damn it.. now you just made my day worse.."

"Couldn't have been worse already since we're heading to school," I reply back and he nods in agreement.

While waking to school, up ahead was students walking in, dozens of 'em. Before heading in, I gesture to Ichigo to hold on for a second.

He stops and glues his attention to what I have take say.

"Hey Ichigo, you wanna go to the festival?" He then gives me a blank stare.

Ichigo: "What? I thought you actually were actually gonna say something important. Not something.. so trivial.."

I sluggishly punch his arm in a joking way and we both shared a quick laugh.

"Nah man, I'm serious. There's gonna be food.. and who knows, maybe interesting stands open."

Ichigo: "Maybe girls too, huh?"

He then starts walking over to school while laughing to himself. I mean yeah, that too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ichigo and I were taking a quiz for Chemistry, and even from here I feel his quivering.

Newton's law? Man.. I don't even know.

???: "Oi, Y/N, stop mumbling to yourself. It's giving me a headache."

"S-Sorry, Mr. Ackerman."

[Artist: Ponikapompom]

I gingerly grab my pencil, and begin answering the multiple choices first while dealing with the other questions later.

I look to Ichigo with his hand on his head, while having a distraught look. Me too, Ichigo. Me too...

I repeatedly tap the end of my pencil on the desk. A few minutes ago Mr. Ackerman said we had 10 minutes. I check to see 7 minutes have passed.