Yuri (DDLC) 2

Ichigo: "Hey, you alright? You've been staring on your phone for a while

Ichigo: "Hey, you alright? You've been staring on your phone for a while." He said confused, while taking his eyes off his manga.

"Heh. Nice" I said while texting back my girlfriend.

Ichigo looked over my shoulder and turned blank faced. He then sighed.

Ichigo: "Why do I even try... seem like your head over heels."

"Sorry, it's just great, you know." I say giving him a smile.

Ichigo: "Yeah, yeah. I know, next thing I know you're gonna flaunt having a girlfriend while I don't have one," he says while I wave my hands defensively saying he's wrong.

"What? No way!... not yet at least." I say and he throws a pillow at me and I then throw one back. We then began to pillow fight.

"Damn.. why are you.. so good at this." I collapse onto the bed, inhaling and exhaling greatly.

Ichigo: "You could thank my dad for that," he says while I look confused as he starts going back into his reading.

Ichigo: "Hey, Y/N." he says breaking the silence. I turn to him, as my ears are attentive, "Want to hang after school tomorrow?"

I look away in disappointment. He noticed and continued, "Oh, sorry.. you have plans with your girlfriend."

"Bad timing, sorry, but we could hangout the day after!" I finish off quickly hoping to ease him, and not make him upset.

Ichigo: "I hope you're right," he replies not turning to me, still reading his manga.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm happy as today is me and Yuri's anniversary. Well, one month anniversary. I stand optimistic and happy, but today's incident.. sort of threw me off.

I ring her doorbell and stood there.

...

...

I ring her doorbell another time.

...

I check my phone, our messages to make sure I didn't screw up the date schedule.

No.. looks fine. Maybe she's with a friend? Weird as she always notifies if she's hanging out..

Hold on, hold on. It's probably me overthinking.. yeah.. has to be.

I call her and she doesn't answer. I try again, this time again. I voicemail her this time.

"Hey, I'm uh, outside your door right now. I don't if you're sick or asleep, but message me back as soon as you can."

I end the call and just sigh. I thought of an idea, but was pondering whether or not I should. I grab a spare key under her mat. Should I?

She'll understand, right?

*CLICK*

Nice.

As I enter her house I notice her shoes and someone else's..? It looks to be male, and to make sure I checked the inside to see, and they were.