Hina (Random Character)

"Y/N," Hina calls out suddenly, startling the young male deeply concentrated on his book.

[Artist: k__2_8]

"Yeah?" He gives a question look, with Hina arising from the metal lattice bench.

She stretches the backpack behind her, whilst grabbing and placing the studying book underneath her armpit.

"The bench is to uncomfortable, let's study somewhere else," she said flatly, walking away from Y/N with no awaited response.

She strides along the uprising slope, surrounded by narrow wooden-fences with cars tightly placed near. Hina walks as if there's no time to be wasted, leaving Y/N puzzled and out of breath.

"Hina, what's the matter with you? We could've gone to the library, it's a lot closer than where we're going now," he said, breathless.

He didn't understand and know why they were walking such a mile. A more comfortable place was only a few minutes away, while they've now been walking for way longer now.

She lowered her pacing. "I felt like studying in my room," she edged her head a little, though not enough to face Y/N.

Why is she always this temperamental.. he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a decent walk along the concrete road, they reached Hina's house. Y/N subconsciously raised his head back, admiring the view of her house.

He was bewildered that she'd lived in a house like this. Y/N always wondered and believed she was middle class, however her house stretched across green field, towering over two stories.

They made their way along the white-painted porch. Hina rang the doorbell, stepping back.

Soon the mom stepped out, embracing Hina and Hina following back

Soon the mom stepped out, embracing Hina and Hina following back. They talked for a bit, leaving Y/N standing awkwardly.

He continued to admire the house once again, noticing the potted pants seating on the counter, and noticing the cats playing with flowers.