Manami (Random Character) 2

Makima scrolled through her contacts, calling the man who paid a visit to a certain someone. "Hello?" the man gruffed. "It's me, has it been done?"

The man smiled, raising his phone close below. Moans rang through the phone, as the men furiously pounded the women.

"Good.. have you sent the attached files yet.." she said. The man grunted, pulling the phone near him. "Yeah, I'll be sending them now," he finished as she hung the phone.

Smiled pestered her lips, marked with happiness... and deep immoral intent. "Let's stop here," she called out to the driver.

He parked near the street as Makima hopped out, eyeing the resort he stayed in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He came out the shower, washing off the blasting heat that stunned his skin. He toweled his hair and body, as particles of water still stamped onto him.

He hauled himself to bed, slumping down with his back against the bed, phone a distance away from him. He scrolled and watched movies he saved.

A sudden beep caught him off guard as he clicked the message, opening it suddenly. His wife sent 3 attached files, with a folder logo blurring it.

He opened the folder, as flocks of tears streamed ur his eyes so suddenly. "Wha—What..?" It felt like the tears also lumped his throat.

He watched the video. Why? Maybe for extra validation, to see if it was his wife. But that was a mistake, it was his wife clear as day.

The sane voice, moans, but this time she looked happier... more into it. Tears sneered against the screen, flooding and turning the phone off.

He slashed his hands down onto his face, throat heavy and vision blurry. "Fuck.." his lips quivered, carrying a twisted expression.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His phone beside his bed rung. He groggily woke up, rubbing his eyes. How many days have past? His eyes stung like poison, but tried his best to pay no mind.

He answered. "Y/N, hello?" It was Makima, sounding a bit cheerful. His heart sunk and throat worsened again.

How could he tell his boss, or even talk to anyone at the moment? He stayed silent as she repeated again: "Are you okay, Y/N?"

"Y..Yeah, just fine and dandy.." he tired to say firm, to convince her... and himself. "You've not answered my other calls," she said.

He went wide eye. Did not notice anyone calling but now. "S-Sorry.. just a heavy sleeper.."

"Y/N... I'll come visit today, just to check up, okay?" His mouth dropped agape, feeling lost and shocked. He had to clean up, and fast.

"Uh... okay," he blurted. She smiled once again. "See you.." she said.

He sat on the bed, twitching and twiddling with with thumbs. The door knocked as he peered through the peephole.

He saw Makima dressed in casual clothing, fit for summer. He stood smiling, staring deep within Y/N's soul.

He opened and welcomed her in. He tidied his room, fixing the bedsheets and washing the tear-stained pillows. She glanced around.

He stood there, tall and confident as he could, hoping that he'd entice her, or for her to ignore and accept it. She stopped searching, and she laid her eyes onto him.

"How are you feeling, Y/N," she said. She made her way to the bed where she sat, bestowing him to
do the same.

She trailed along his face, searching deep. "I've been fine.. and I can't thank you enough for this vacation, ma'am.."