High School Girl 3

Holy shit, hopefully last part

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally Summer Vacation, haven't been this excited since playing Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars. I kind of want to play it now, but that can wait. Right now I'm watching Jujutsu Kaisen. Not bad at all.

Next to me is Subaru reading some an isekai manga he said.

"What's the manga you're reading called?"

Subaru: "Rising of a Shield Hero, it's not bad so far but I'm really only 10 pages in," I remember watching it, it was really good actually.

"Hey dude, I'm about to go to the store right now, want anything?" He just shook his head no.

Time for a road trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Airi POV

I text my boyfriend when he wants to hang out but he never replies and home incredibly late. Even flirts with women right next to me... asshole.

When we met, my friend introduced me to him and at first he was impatient, flirty and bold. But then he... that night he sent that voice message to.... Y/N..

I miss him.... his cuddles, compliments, and handsome face... It's all his fault.. he toke me away from Y/N... I'm sorry Y/N... I wish I.. I—

The door bell rang.. great another customer..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

Should've brought my bike. Those homeless people almost shanked me.. hopefully this day doesn't get crazier.

I enter the gas station. I can never not get used to this bell sound when you enter the store.

Airi: "Welc—"

She stood there shocked and she was blushing?? What the fu... you know, there's another gas station but 5 miles... shit.

I quickly disappeared in the isles hoping she doesn't see me.

Airi: "Wait! Please.. I want to apologize..."

Damnit... where are the drinks.

I then saw her coming in my direction. Doesn't she have to work right now? Why the hell can't she leave me alone. Now how am I going to pay for my stuff..

Airi: "Found you~"

She hugs me from behind but I just push her off, "Wha—"

"What the hells your problem?" I exclaimed and she looked on the verge of crying.

Airi: "P..Please.. hear m..me out.."

"No"

I put the money on the counter and began to leave. She's fucking crazy if she thinks I'll hear her out.
I then feel something pull my jacket.

"What no—"

Airi: "I'll kill myself," I looked at her, and her eyes looked... hollow? Oh hell nah.

Airi: "Please... I'll do anything.. just don't leave..."

I sigh, "Leave you?! You left me.. just leave me alone, alright?"