Monika (DDLC)

The best girl fr.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

???: "Y/N!"

I soon shot up and looked to see a stern Monika.

[Artist: Misuto]

Monika: "Come on Y/N... this is the third time this week," she said in a disappointed manner. I just awkwardly chuckle.

"Sorry, Monika. It wont happen again," I say and she replies, "You better." She just upped and left me to my own thoughts.

Man.. she's hella bossy. She's like all about rules, and doesn't know fun.. maybe I can help with that.

I walk up to Monika and ask, "Hey Monika, want to hangout after school?" I ask and she shakes her head.

Monika: "I'm sorry Y/N, it's just... I'm getting piles of work and have no free time," she responds surprisingly quickly.

"Oh.. so when are you-"

*DIINGGS*

Just then, the bell rings. Man, what the fu-

She gives me a peck on the lips and says, "Look, I'll text you if me free."

And with that, she left in a hurry, leaving a blushing and disappointed me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While was walking to class, I saw my best friend, Megumi.

"What happened to you?"

Megumi: "Don't worry about it," he says walking away while I catch up to him.

"You didn't beat them up, did you?" I ask and he just stayed quiet. Nevermind, why am I asking obvious questions.

Megumi: "What's wrong with you?" He says while I look up at him, and he continues, "Usually you'd talk.. and not look so gloomy." He said without looking at me.

"Sorry, but I don't want to bother-"

Megumi: "We're friends, aren't we." He said while looking at me. He also smiles a bit.