Pyrrha (RWBY)

"Damn.." Jaune hisses in pain, covered with shallow bruises going through his entire body.

" Jaune hisses in pain, covered with shallow bruises going through his entire body

Y/N gives short breaths, as he wasn't in any better condition. They've both been practicing for hours, getting ready for an upcoming tournament.

Y/N heart races in a berserk manner, with happiness. He and Jaune have been practice for weeks and they both noticed solid improvements being: stance, balance, defense, offense, and etc.

Jaune buckles down, collapsing. Y/N's body shoots up, as Jaune reassures him, "D-Don't worry about me, just tired," he says out of breathing, chuckling.

Y/N's breathes out in annoyance as Jaune always pushes himself to hard, everyday. "Man. This always happens, if you need to rest, tell me alright," Jaune reassured him, "Sorry, it's just so close you know!"

Y/N knew he meant the tournament, and obviously felt the same way, but pushing yourself to the ground? He thought Jaune would kill himself before the actual start of the tournament.

Y/N grabs his sword and small-rounded shield, and sits down on the bench, Jaune following suit. Y/N checks his scroll out of boredom, feeling troubled from the ongoing silence.

He checked Jaune and noticed a twisted expression held on his face. "Jaune, you okay bro?" He waved it off but, fortunately, Y/N doesn't let things off that easily when his friends are dreadful.

"Aye, come on, we're friends," he said, sort of guilting his friend in the process. Jaune sighed, "Kts the test too, I just," he paused looking at his friend, soon continuing, "I..I'm nervous."

"For what, the tournament? Come on man, we trained hard for-" He gets cut off by Jaune, "No, no, not that. It's the quiz man! If we fail we can't participate.." Jaune presses his hand against his head, to ease himself.

Y/N tries to comfort his friend by pressing his hand over his shoulder, "You'll be fine," Y/N smiled and started patting his shoulder. Jaune gave a blank face, but grinned soon after. "Heh, hope you're right."

"Oh yeah, excuse me for a second, I need to use the restroom," Y/N got off and ran in a hurry. Jaune was to slow to reply back, and too shocked to move.

Y/N hurried to a stall, happy to see the bathroom empty. He closes the stall, sitting down. "Man, this gonna take awhile," he spoke out loud, scrolling on his scroll.

He stopped scrolling, interested in a live stream he saw playing. He gave a closer look, "What the hell?" He exclaimed, startled. They were showing nudity on here, but Y/N clicked on it because, who wouldn't.

He waiting for the video to stop buffering, finally it played.

"Nnh~" He heard moaning and continued to watch it , "Just a while ago you were frowning, being all mad, and now you're begging," the man laughed, while the girl could only respond in moans.