tantrums

** Thursday 5th November**

-Taylors Pov- 

"Hi tree, I'm here with joe" I say and put her on speaker phone. She says high to the both of us before getting right to the point. 

"so... I'm just going to get right into it... there are headlines right now are about that the trial is postponed because Ellie might be Adams child" she says, and I sort of already knew that it would be something like this. 

"well, we all know she inst. She is joes. Adam is just trying to stir up drama and hold onto me in some way or another, its fucking exhausting." I say and lean my head in my hands and joe rubs my back under my shirt. 

"Yes, we know that much. It's just another attempt to get attention. I don't know if you want to say something or just leave it" she says, and I think for a second "i actually don't know if I'm even allowed to. Wouldn't that be addressing the case? And I'm not allowed to do that. Well, I can do it but it's a bad idea" 

"I called your lawyer, he said that as long as you don't say anything about the actual case there isn't a problem. You can just say something like the fact that joe is the dad or something" she suggests, and I think that it sounds fine. 

"I mean I could post a picture of joe and Ellie together and just write world's best daddy, or something cute like that. Its saying something without actually saying anything about the case" I suggest and joe nods. 

We talk with tree for a while longer before hanging up and looking for a cute picture of Ellie and joe together. We don't like posting pictures of our children on the internet, but this is just something that we have to do to debunk the shit people are saying. We all know that the media, especially the trashy tabloids, love a drama story, especially a who is the daddy story. 

Together we settle on a picture we took a few days ago when Ellie was going to ballet class. They are sitting on the couch and Ellie is in his lap on her knees with her arms around his neck and he has arms around her too. She was telling him all about what she had read in her book just before she was heading for dance class. She is in her little ballet outfit and looks adorable. So we select that picture. 

@taylorswift13: #worldsbestdaddy 

There is no better daddy than joe, I couldn't see myself ever bringing children into the world with anyone but him. And the way Ellie is looking at her dad in that picture makes me emotional. She thinks the world of him, and it makes me so happy that they have such a special bond. 

I shift from my side of the bench to sit in his lap and let our lips meet hungerly and I tangle my fingers in his hair and his arms go tightly around my waist holding me close. "Mm I love you" I say against his lips, and he smiles "I love you too Taylor" 

"When Ellie is more comfortable, I think we should ask my mom to watch the kids and you, and I can have a date night... and you know... try" I tell him and kiss him softly again. 

"I never turn down a date night with you. But you don't need to have sex If you're not ready. I'm more than happy with snuggling, making out, taking a bath together or going down on you. If... penetration... is too much for you I don't think you should stress about it. It's not something you have to do Taylor" he tells me with a weak smile. 

"I really want to try, but I don't want to do it in the house when the kids are here. I want us to just have an evening for the two of us. I love my children more than life, but I need some joe and Taylor time" I tell him and lean my head on his shoulder. 

We don't get much time on our own these days. Not just because of the whole thing with Adam, but we have three kids with different needs that need to be meet. There seems like there is always something to do with one of the kids that there isn't much time for the two of us to spend together playing scrabble, watching a movie, taking a bath, snuggling in bed or having sex. There just don't seem to be enough hours in the day. When we just had Ellie, we were better at taking time for date night, but now it's harder.