take me to the lakes

** friday September 28th 2029**

-Taylors Pov- 

We drive from London towards one of our favorite places on earth, the lake district in England. It's been one of our favorite places on earth ever since we went here the first time and we keep coming back every once in a while, because we love it so much. 

The scenery outside the car is breathtakingly beautiful. The leaves have turned my favorite fall colors and it looks like it's really alive here. It's funny because it's such a quiet and deserted place, but still, it feels like one of the places in the world where I feel most alive. 

We are staying in a cabin near the Windermere peaks where we have stayed before. When we get out of the car, I smile feeling the autumn air nipping at my nose and hear the silence lingering around us. There isn't a sound of cars or a constant hum from the city like a lot of places have. This is the picture of what peace looks like, there are no people around for miles, and those that live in the nearby town doesn't care that we are celebrities. 

Our security is staying in the second cabin because sadly we can't go anywhere without them, but it's fine as they are so respectful of the fact that we want some time alone. 

"it's just like I remember it" I say when we get it and I turn to look at my handsome husband. He closes the door and put the bags down before coming over and spinning me around under his arm as I laugh. "And it's even better because you are here love" 

He pulls me in close to his chest and I let myself feel the safety of his arms around me "says you... it's not the same without you, whenever you are near me everything is better joe. You're my calm in the midst of any storm holding my above water so I can still breath" I say and press my lips to his. 

Everything turns simple when we are together, when I am in his arms there is nowhere, I would rather be. He is my person and my everything, with him everything is better. 

He cups my face and bring his lips to mine again and I sigh in content and run my fingers into his hair and deepen the kiss. 

MATURE CONTENT 

"Are you tired love, or do you want to, you know" he says and pull away. "i'm not tired at all. i want you to make love to me joe" I say gently and pull his shirt over his head and run my fingers over his chest tracing patterns. "Are you writing your name" he chuckles, and I blush "yes, because my heart is yours. Every party of me is yours" I tell him and bring my lips to his once again. 

He picks me up and carries me to the bedroom before setting me down and taking off my shirt and kissing my neck making me moan. "you're so beautiful Taylor. I love you to the moon and to Saturn and even further. "He says as he kisses his way from my neck, down the valley of my breasts, down my stomach and towards the waistband of my jeans and remove my pants before pushing me back on the bed and taking of his own pants before climbing on top of me. 

"I love you too joe" I say and pull him down to meet my lips again and moan as his tongue lips into my mouth. His hands explore my body and leave golden imprints on my skin. Usually, I feel so self-conscious about my body, but with him I don't mind him touching me anymore. He knows what I like and knows how to make me comfortable. That probably comes with being together for 13 years, he knows me better than anyone.

He goes behind my back and unclip my bra before attacking my breast with his mouth making me arch my back as he twirls my nipple with his tongue "I need you joe" I moan and reach for his boxers desperate to feel as close to him as possible. 

"Patience my love" he says before reaching his hand down my stomach and into my panties making contact with my nub and I bite my lip feeling the pleasure as he makes circles with his fingers. "You like that" he whispers in my ear "yes, it feels so good like aways. But I need you in me joe, or I might die" I groan, and he laughs.