Only bought this dress so you could take it off

SEVERAL MATURE CONTENT EPSIODES DURING THIS CHAPTER

** Friday 27 November **

-Taylors Pov-

It's been three weeks of Ellie practicing to be without me and today is a big day because all three kids are going to my mom's house for a sleepover, my dad is there too to help, so joe and I get the day to us selves. It's much needed for us, and I think it's about time that Ellie gest on board with it because it's almost time for her to go back to school. She is starting two days a week next week, then three days the week after that and then the final week of school she is going four days but one of the days is a half day because she has therapy.

We are on our way to drop the kids off at my mom's house and they seem exited. Ellie is a little nervous, but we have promised that my mom is going to let her facetime us when she goes to bed so we can sing to her, and she can talk to us for a little bit. It won't be a long call but at least it's lessened her anxiety a bit.

"hello" my mom greets us when we go through their door. I have Kenzie on my hip, aurora and Ellie is running in in front of us while joe with their backpacks is coming in the door behind me.

"grandma" Ellie says and flings her arms around my mom's legs. Since we live so close by, she has always had a tight bond with my mom which I really value. It makes me sad that she doesn't get to see her other grandparents a lot since they live in London, but thankfully they get to talk to the kids over facetime a lot. Technology makes it easier for everyone to communicate with eachother even though we live all over the world.

"Hey there" my dad says as he comes out of the kitchen and aurora skips over to him "grandpa" she giggles, and he picks her up and my mom takes Kenzie from me.

"So just call us if there is anything you need or just anything going on. Our phones are on. Thank you so much for doing this for us." I say and give them both a hug and joe and I kiss all the girl's goodbye before we head out to the car alone.

When we start driving back home, I start to giggle "what?" joe says and chuckles. "We haven't had the house to ourselves in like 9 weeks, I think. Its trilling. Exiting. Just me and you like the good old days" I say, and he takes my hand and kiss it.

"I agree its exiting. I love the kids but you're the love of my life and we need some time to just be us" he smiles that enchanting smile I love so much that show of his cute dimples. "I love you" I say, and he says it back.

It doesn't matter how many times we have said it, I never get tired of it and the butterflies are still there just like they were the first time all those years ago

** flashback **

I'm staring out the window at the streets of New York from the apartment I'm renting on Cornelia Street. Even though the city outside is freezing cold at the end of November my heart is warm with the feelings I'm feeling for the man that's on his way here from the airport.

We have been dating for almost two months now officially and I'm so smitten it makes me nervous. What started out as friends with benefits morphed into something more and we both confessed we wanted to take it further on September 28 after I tried to run away from him. I was so sure that he was stringing me along, but he confessed he has grown feelings for me too. So what started out as a late summer friends that have a lot of dirty sex situation turned into an actual relationship.

My car stops outside, and I smile and skip over to the front door with a big smile on my face and open immediately when I hear the first knock.

There he is as handsome as ever and I let him in and let him take off his coat and shoes before flinging my arms around his neck. He has been doing some promo for the movie he Is in, so we haven't seen one another in about two weeks. I've missed him a lot.