Saturday morning

** saturday 28 November **

-Taylors Pov- 

I open my eyes and turn to look at the naked man lying beside me with one arm wrapped around my waist. His arm around me tightens and he pulls me closer and nuzzle his head in the crock of my neck. "Good morning my love" he says and kiss my neck. "Good morning, babe" 

Last night was amazing, I had more orgasms than I can count, we just kept on going over and over again. I don't even know where we got that kind of energy from, but it was so fucking good. 

"i'm so sore" I groan and tilt his head so our lips can meet for a morning kiss. "i'm glad you found your sexual confidence back Taylor" he says, and I smile gently at him. "Me too. For a moment I thought it would come back, but it did and I'm happy about that" 

"wouldn't know it by looking at us that we are over 35 years old, cause last night we had sex so many times like... I don't think we have kept going on like that since we started dating" he chuckles, and I laugh too. We used to keep going for a long time, but over the years we settle at two orgasms or so for the most part. For some reason joe loves going down on me always, and I let him because I like how he makes me feel. I don't particularly enjoy going down in him though, I just... I don't like it... so he doesn't make me do it or feel bad for it. Whenever I have brought it up, he says that he doesn't mind, and that sex is supposed to feel good for both parts, if I don't like going down on him, I shouldn't do it. It's not that I never do it, but it's rare, I just can't deal. But I can talk dirty over the phone when he is away and he handles himself, that much I can do. 

"You know... it's not often we have a quiet' morning where we can just wake up naked together and take our time. Do you want to go again love" he says with a smirk, and I run my hand down his abs and feel that he is already hard. "I mean, it would be a shame to let this wonderful morning go to waste" I wink at him and pull the covers off us. 

"I know I'm ready but let me get you nice and ready to love" he says and flip us so I'm under him and I laugh, I love this man so much. 

**

We finish our morning sex and go to take an actual shower. But when I see myself in the mirror my eyes widen "holly shit joe, you naughty man. You marked me everywhere. Three marks on my boobs, one on my neck, two on my collar bones, one behind my ear and two of my chests. Damn, you're like a freaking bloodsucker" I say and hit his chest. "This is going to take forever to cover up" 

He laughs and turn around to look at his back "says you Taylor, it looks like a lion has dug its nails into my back." he says, and I roll my eyes and get into the hot shower, and he comes in after me and wrap his arms around me from behind and I lean backwards into his embrace. 

His lips make contact with my neck, and I lightly smack his head "don't you dare give me another hickey. You're sure as hell going to need to help me to make sure I keep these covered. I don't want our children to see this, or God forbid my parents when we pick up the kids." 

"The kids won't care, and we have three children Taylor your parents are well aware we have an active sex life" he says, and I turn around and smack his chest "not funny. My parents don't need to think about my sex life" 

"aren't we teaching our children that hitting isn't okay Mrs. Alwyn." he says and smack my ass "and your parents aren't stupid. They know we were planning on having lots of dirty sex last night when they had the kids"  

"They did not know that I refuse to even think about that" I say and start to shampoo my hair. "Please Taylor, they knew exactly why we were asking them to watch the kids. And you wrote a song about you making scratches down my back, you wrote a song about me taking your dress off and not to mention the moans you're making in that song. Take it of ah ah ah ah" he sings the last part.