| handjob (M) |

Yoongi was currently laying on his bed, scrolling through social media to have an insight of what their fans were upto or posting about the group

 After a while, he put his phone on his nightstand beside his bed, sitting up as he saw the door-knob twitch and open. 

It was Taehyung, his boyfriend of four months. They hadn't told the members, the manager nor the fans. They didn't want people to judge them or anything really. Taehyung showed his signature smile at the older male and sat down on the bed, doing grabby hands, which usually meant he wanted cuddles. 

 Yoongi lightly chuckled at the younger actions and pulled him close to his chest, wrapping his arms around him as Taehyung rested his head on Yoongi's bare, tattooed chest. 

They stayed in that position for a couple of minutes before both of their phones buzzed to notify them they had a notification.

 Jin had texted both of them saying they had dance rehearsals for their upcoming performance. Taehyung groaned and snuggled into the order's now warm chest. "Come on, peach. As much as I'd want to cuddle with you, we have practice." Yoongi exclaimed as the younger's lips formed into a pout. He mumbled 'fine' as they both got up from Yoongi's bed to head to the dance room where all the members currently were.

 "Finally! You guys took forever." Jungkook playfully said as Taehyung hit his shoulder. "Eomma! I'm being abused, call 911!" Jungkook said as he laid splat on the floor as Taehyung climbed on top of him and messed about with him for what felt like ten minutes. It had to come to an end as Namjoon interrupted by grunting to let them know that they had to stop. Yoongi felt a pit of jealousy grow in his stomach, he just didn't really like the members being touchy with Taehyung.

 After an hour or so, they finished practising and headed out of the room, drenched in sweat and constant panting. Yoongi and Taehyung headed into Taehyung's bathroom to have a shower as Yoongi had to share one with Seokjin as they shared rooms yet Taehyung somehow had his own room. Taehyung took his clothes off and so did Yoongi. 

They got into the shower and Yoongi's tattooed hands were immediately on Taehyung's butt. "It's not even been 30 seconds and you're already touching my ass." Taehyung whispered in Yoongi's ear as he planted a kiss under his earlobe, earning a small groan from the older. "You're so pretty, angel. How can I not resist your ass?" Yoongi said, as they began to wash their bodies with the occasional kissing, well make out to be exact. 

But then unexpectedly, Taehyung whined at the older as Yoongi looked down and saw Taehyung had a semi-hard on from when Yoongi's body was pressed against Taehyung's. "Do you want me to help you, Angel?" Yoongi whispered in a soft tone as Taehyung nodded. "Blowjob or?" Yoongi said, caressing Taehyung's sides. "I don't mind. You choose, hyung." Taehyung whispered in a weak voice, wincing. Yoongi grinned at the state Taehyung was in, he loved it. "Don't worry, pretty. I'll help.." Yoongi said in a soft manner, rubbing the tip with his thumb as his free hand was caressing Taehyung's sides. Taehyung whimpered as his head tilted back. Yoongi wrapped his hand around Taehyung's cock and pumped it, accelerating the speed each time. Taehyung's eyes rolled to the back of his head at the immense pleasure he was receiving from the older. "Nghh, faster hyung" Taehyung whispered, as Yoongi's hand continued to pump the younger's cock; sinful noises escaped the younger's mouth as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck, tugging onto his black hair, making Yoongi groan at the feeling. "You're doing so well for me, Pretty." Yoongi said in a praising tone as Taehyung reached his climax and released all over Yoongi's hand. Yoongi kissed the younger, licking the cum off of his hand. "You taste good." Yoongi whispered teasingly as Taehyung playfully hit his shoulder.