| second date (no m) |

Taehyung

It's been a few days since my last date with Yoongi and he had texted me previously this morning to ask me out on a second date. (Which must be a good sign!)

I had put on a beige sweater and black jeans and I was currently 'sorting' myself out by looking in the grand mirror in my bedroom. I mean, I wanted to look good for Yoongi and not look like a couch potato.

My phone pined, showing a notification from WhatsApp. *Yoongi has texted you!* I immediately clicked on the message, showing Yoongi clarifying that I was actually going to come. And I obviously said yes.

I gulped, looking down at my jeans and started creasing them, even though they looked perfectly fine. I was just being paranoid.

I headed downstairs, putting on my trainers as I sat down on my couch to stroke my dog, Yeontan who was currently showing his stomach to me which made me chuckle.

A few moments later, I heard a knock at the front door, my heart started racing and my face turned crimson. Why was I still nervous? I stood up and went to the door, unlocking it, seeing Yoongi looking hot. Again. He chuckled and offered his hand out, which I instantly grabbed, making his grin grow even wider than it previously was.

"You ready, then?" Yoongi spoke in a subtle voice and I nodded. We headed out and I shut the door behind us as we walked off to the unknown destination.

I rested my head on his shoulder as we walked down the narrow path, going past semi-detached houses that looked quite grim in my opinion. Yoongi chuckled at my current state, wrapping his arm around my waist and tugging onto it tightly.

I softly smiled at him and tugged on his arm. Yoongi laughed, "You remind me of a Koala. You little cutie." Yoongi poked my hip, making me giggle in response.

"And you're my sap." I said as I squeezed his cheek, observing his gummy smile. "Nah, more like daddy." Yoongi whispered into my ear, chuckling.

My cheeks flared up, almost like they were going to explode any minute. "I'm only messing, Taehyung-ah. I don't wanna rush you into things you might not feel comfortable doing. We'll take our time," Yoongi exclaimed in a soft, gentle tone that made my heart flutter as he spoke. I didn't know he was THAT considerate.

"Thank you, Hyung. But, I don't mind how fast we go with our relationship." I said, as he smiled, "Well then, you wouldn't mind if I did this." Yoongi said as he did something that literally shook me to the bone. He kissed me. It wasn't a fast or sexual kiss. It was a slow and passionate kiss. Or was it?

Our lips moved in rhythm, synchronising together as he moved his hand to my lower half, unsurprisingly grabbing onto my ass, making me gasp. Giving him the advantage to slip his warm tongue in. I tilted my head back in my pleasure, grabbing onto his hair as his hands travelled around my body. But we had to pull away shortly after because we realised that we were still on the path and we weren't even that far from my house.

We giggled like fifteen years old girls and rushed down the street, ending up in the local park. We sat down at an oak bench, his arm wrapping around my shoulders as I leaned my head on him once again. "Y'know, you're quite a good kisser. I'm impressed." Yoongi whispered in a teasing tone as he placed his other vacant hand on my thigh, rubbing it. "Yah..we've kissed before.." I exclaimed in embarrassment as I hid my face in the sleeve of my jacket. "How am I meant to see your pretty face?" He said, yet again in a teasing manner. I removed the sleeve from covering my 'pretty' face and flashed a boxy smile at him, making him smile in return. "You make me go soft, Tae. I swear, you'll be the death of me." Yoongi spoke, pulling me closer into his chest, so my hands were resting on his chest. 

We stayed in that position for a while. Yoongi was currently walking me home and then we arrived. "Uh, Tae?" Yoongi said as I hummed in response, turning to face him; "You wanna go on another date? Maybe next week?" "Yeah, sure!" I exclaimed, smiling widely as I grabbed my key out of my jeans pocket. I opened the door and turned to hug Yoongi once again. Yoongi grabbed onto my waist and kissed my lips multiple times, making me giggle in return. I pulled away and went inside, my roommates coming down. (The vocal line live together and the rap-line live together for tea y'know ;]) 

"Was that Yoongi?" Seokjin said as he turned to look at me, watching Yoongi walk away in the distance from the window. "Uh..Yeah?" I stated, taking my shoes off, slouching on the couch. "Are you guys hiding something?" Jungkook questioned, sipping his banana milk as he kept his stare on me. "What? No! Why would we?" I said quickly, my cheeks slightly flaring up. "Mhm, you say that." Jimin said as I rushed upstairs, my cheeks flaring up rapidly now. Should I tell the members?