| SMUT (M) |

Yoongi was currently laying in bed with Taehyung, caressing the younger's back, tracing small circles constantly on his back, making the younger moan in response

Yoongi was currently laying in bed with Taehyung, caressing the younger's back, tracing small circles constantly on his back, making the younger moan in response. "Fuck Angel, That turns me on." Yoongi groaned, biting Taehyung's earlobe as he planted a kiss under his ear, tugging on his hips which would definitely leave a mark later. "Wreck me then, hyung." Taehyung muttered out as he pressed his body against the rapper's, making them both groan at the feeling of their semi-hard ons pressed up against each other, even if they were wearing clothing.

Yoongi grinned, smacking his lips against Taehyung's, their lips colliding in sync. After moments of pure bliss, Yoongi pulled away so he was close to Taehyung's body, his breath hitting Taehyung's neck, making him quiver under his embrace. His eyes darted from the younger's eyes to his lips, making Taehyung stare intently, awaiting for the rapper's next move. His lips fell near Taehyung's ear. "Hyung..Don't tease, I'm already hard." Taehyung said, making Yoongi chuckle lightly at the vocalist. "But, It's fun to tease you, Angel." Yoongi spoke whilst his stare stayed directly at Taehyung, looking at him like he was some sort of prey. "Fuck..You're driving me crazy, hyung." Taehyung whispered quietly, loud enough for Yoongi to hear, making his lips curl into a side grin as he slipped his shirt off before taking the younger's shirt off too.

The older took a moment to admire the younger's body before leaning in and sinking his teeth into his skin, feeling Taehyung clench his hands onto his back, gripping harshly. Yoongi littered his tan skin with purple bruises. He kissed along his collarbone and his chest. He tugged on the rim of Taehyung's sweatpants and pulled them off as well as his boxers. Making Taehyung fully exposed to the rapper. Yoongi then took the rest of his own clothes off before spreading Taehyung's legs and putting them over his shoulders. "You look so pretty like this, Angel. Looking so perfect for me, hm?" Yoongi praised him, grabbing the lube that was beside the bed on the nightstand. He covered his cock in the sticky substance before placing himself at Taehyung's entrance, making Taehyung huff and wince in impatience. "So needy, huh? My pathetic whore.." Yoongi said before entering the younger. Taehyung immediately grasped onto the bed sheets, wincing at the feeling of Yoongi inside of him. "F-fuck.." Taehyung managed to say before Yoongi started to thrust already at an inhuman speed, not letting Taehyung adjust. "Fuck!" Taehyung moaned deeply as he leaned his head against the mattress, his eyes rolling to the back of his head due to the pleasure he was receiving. Yoongi soon found Taehyung's prostate and began thrusting more harshly, resulting in Taehyung becoming a moaning mess. "Hyung..I-I'm close.." Taehyung winced, scratching the rapper's back, leaving marks as the rapper hissed. "Me too, Angel." Yoongi said as the last few thrust became sloppy and fast, soon releasing into the younger as Taehyung released all over his stomach. "Fuck, that was hot." Taehyung said as the pair started panting and breathing heavily, laying down beside each other.