| Flirty and Thirsty |

plot:

teacher x student -- taehyung is a teacher who's just turned 21 last december and he's just got the job of a teacher of a local college nearby where he lives. and yoongi is a college student, who's 23 and is known amongst students for his flirtatious and ambitious attitude towards people and even staff. he's determined to have sex with taehyung, his teacher. and aims to go on a date with him. will yoongi succeed?

Flirty and Thirsty

08:13AM

It was Taehyung's first day at his new job, as a college teacher who would specialise in teaching art and photography to students who share the same passion as Taehyung. He arrived twenty-five minutes early so he could prepare for his first class. But, he also wanted to look the part by dressing good. He wore a black silk shirt that was tucked into his skinny jeans, with a leather belt that he had found in his drawer last minute and to finish his outfit, a few necklaces. He smiled as he creased his shirt, most likely overthinking the whole situation and how his first day would go. He took a deep breath and went into his classroom. It felt weird to be the teacher after years of being a student. He turned his computer on and began getting the presentation ready. In the corner of his eyes, he was keeping an eye on the time to make sure he had everything done; Meanwhile Yoongi was making his way to his first lesson with his best-friend, Namjoon. Yes, it was quite early by ten minutes but he knew he would be late. "Have you heard that there's a new art teacher?" Namjoon commented as Yoongi scoffed. "No, who is it?" Yoongi questioned, a clear smirk growing on his pouty lips. "Yeah, I think his name is Mr.Kim or something. Someone told me that he just turned 21 as well." Namjoon stated as they arrived outside their art classroom. Yoongi grinned, making Namjoon detest a noise of disgust. "Are you trying to tell me that you want to fuck our teacher?" Namjoon said, making Yoongi laugh; "Let's just go inside." Yoongi grunted, eyeing the new teacher as they walked inside, alerting the younger. "Are we early? We can wait outside if you want." Namjoon politely asked, smiling as Taehyung turned his chair to face them. "No, you're on time. Just sit wherever you like, Lovey's." Taehyung brightly smiled at the older boys as he watched them take a seat somewhere in the desolate classroom. Yoongi looked over at Taehyung, his eyes darting to his luscious, plump lips. He observed the latter for a while until the rest of the class started to arrive. The lesson went by soothingly and Yoongi decided to stick around for a few extra minutes. Yoongi waited for the whole class to walk out and head to break and walked over to Taehyung's desk. "Yes? Can I help you, Yoongi?" Taehyung said, his eyes darting from his computer screen to Yoongi, who was now standing in front of him. "In-fact you can, I want to ask if you're single." Yoongi asked, watching the younger's cheeks turn completely crimson, his lips slightly parted before he decided to speak. "I—..Yoongi, don't you think it's weird to ask your teacher if they're single." Taehyung stammered as Yoongi chuckled, "Well, I don't. Besides, I'm older than you. I'm also very interested in you." Yoongi said as Taehyung cleared his throat. "U–uh..Yes, I'm single.." Taehyung shyley muttered under his breath. Yoongi laughed to himself, "Well, you want to take up my offer on going on a date with me?" Yoongi snickered. Taehyung gulped, "Well, I'm only available on Saturday. So It'd have to be then, I'm afraid." Taehyung exclaimed, closing his laptop as he turned his full attention to his student. "Great, Can I have your number?" Yoongi asked, grabbing his phone out of his pocket as he watched Taehyung dial his phone number. "Right, I'll pick you up at 6. See you then, cutie." Yoongi winked as he walked out of his classroom and headed to Namoon was patiently waiting outside. "So how'd it go?" Namjoon said as they walked outside; "He said yes, we're going on a date on Saturday." Yoongi grinned yet again. "No, seriously? It usually takes you an entire term for them to agree.!" Namjoon and Yoongi laughed as they hung out for the remaining minutes before they had to head back inside for their second lesson. When Yoongi arrived home after school, he immediately went into his bedroom and texted Taehyung, assuming that he'd probably finish later so he would reply later. 

Convo between Taehyung and Yoongi

yoongi

hey, sir. I just thought i'd text you to ask where you live when i pick you up on saturday. 

have a nice night thinking about me. ;)

(sent at 3:56PM)

seen at 5:19PM

taehyung

apologies for the late reply! I've just left work.

*address*

see you next lesson, yoongi! :)

seen at 5:21PM

...

The date

It was around 5:43PM, and Taehyung had just started getting ready for their date at six. He decided to go for a classic, red button up that had faint white stripes on it, paired with black work pants and doc martens. He sat on his couch and waited patiently for the doorbell. And moments later, it went. He stood up and headed over to the door to open it to reveal a breath-taking Yoongi. He had a beanie, covering his fluffy, black curly hair whilst wearing a hoodie with the sleeves rolled up to his elbow, black jeans and plain white trainers. A basic outfit on a really fit man. Yoongi chuckled at Taehyung's gob-smacked expression and reached out for his hand, grabbing it and then kissing it lovingly. "So, where are we going?" Taehyung said as he locked his door and they walked down the path. "That's a surprise, Angel." Yoongi teasingly spoke. Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes at the elder, "Don't you find it weird that you're on a date with your teacher or does that not bother you?" Taehyung asked politely, Yoongi chuckled in response and shook his head; "No, it doesn't bother me. I find it quite sexy actually." Yoongi exclaimed, and all Taehyung could really say was 'oh'. Yoongi chuckled and took him to their destination that wasn't too far from Taehyung's house. It was a coffee shop that had beautiful decor in the windows, displaying all the treats that they served. They went inside and sat down at a booth. "If I'm really honest with you, Yoongi, I really didn't expect you to bring me somewhere nice." Taehyung giggled which Yoongi absolutely adored hearing from the younger. "Do you want a coffee? Or maybe even a cupcake?" Yoongi asked Taehyung. "A tea, please. I'd like a chocolate one." Taehyung showed his typical boxy-smile. "Okay, cutie. I'll be right back." Yoongi pecked Taehyung's cheek before going to order at the front counter. Yoongi came back with their food and sat down, passing the tea to Taehyung. "Thanks, Yoongi." Taehyung smiled and took a sip from the still, piping hot tea. Yoongi chuckled at him and drank some of his coffee before locking eyes with him once again.

After a while of them getting to know each other over time, they eventually gained feelings and soon got together, and obviously, dating a teacher earns you benefits..

Sorry that i rushed it!!! i had this saved a while ago and i tried to finish it to upload on here a while back but.. ig it got delayed! 

i'll try to post on here a bit more often, i'm just working on my new story, wavering hearts, which if you want, please check it out! i would really appreciate it!