| first date <3 |

First Date (no m)

Taehyung

Everything's gonna be fine. It's going to go well. Hopefully. By the end, I could possibly have a boyfriend. But, that's not very likely due to my past dates I've had. But, this one feels different. Hopefully, it will be different.

I looked in my mirror that was above my desk, re-adjusting my sweater, even though it looked okay. I decided to go for something simple, as I didn't want to give a bad impression on Yoongi. I chose a light grey sweater that had a picture of Paris' Eiffel Tower, baggy blue jeans and converse trainers, with my additional bear socks poking above my trainers, to complete the look. And obviously, eyeliner. But, was my outfit good enough?

I felt my heart racing at an extreme pace. And, that was when I realised that I was really nervous. I walked back and forth in my bedroom, my heart feeling like it was going to explode. I took a deep breath and went downstairs, seeing how Yeontan had immediately sprung over to me, wagging his tail like crazy. I smiled and knelt down to pat his head.

I heard a knock at my door and my breath started to hitch. I stood up from my current position and headed over, Yeontan sprawled out on the floor in the background. I twisted the door-knob to reveal an extremely breath-taking Yoongi. How can he look so hot? He had a beanie, covering his fluffy, black curly hair whilst wearing a hoodie with the sleeves rolled up to his elbow, black jeans and plain white trainers. A basic outfit on a really fit man. Yoongi chuckled at my gob-smacked expression and reached out for my hand, grabbing it and then kissing it lovingly. "Ready to go, Prince?" Yoongi responded as he intertwined our fingers together, my smile grew wider, making me look like an utter complete idiot. We walked out of the door and headed to a coffee shop, which looked cute and small.

"I didn't have much time to prepare for this, I hope it's okay, Prince." Yoongi exclaimed as we sat down at a booth in the coffee shop, putting down my tote bag beside me. "It's perfect, Yoongz." I said, showing a reassuring smile at the older male. Yoongi ruffled my hair before he stood up to go order. I looked down to fiddle with my hands, my cheeks heating up rapidly, getting more nervous by the minute. Yoongi came back a bit later with the food and placed it on the oak table, gummy smiling as he sat down. "I got you tea, if that's okay." Yoongi proclaimed, taking a sip from the piping hot coffee. "That's fine, thanks, hyungie." I said, smiling as I took a sip from my tea. I placed it back down on the table and noticed Yoongi's hands were making their way to mine, enveloping both of our hands together.

Yoongi

I felt very crevice of his soft, warm hands, leaning closer over the table. I noticed how he'd bite his lips and mutter curses and random sentences. I chuckled softly as Taehyung shyly tilted his head, seeing how he found interest in the tea, watching the smoke evolve into the air and disappear. "You're so cute, Taehyung-ah" I whispered, loud enough for him to hear.

Taehyung's eyes widened at the comment, blushing. He looked back down at his lip to avoid contact with me which made me think it made him look more cute, if that's possible.

No POV

They had decided to go to the Theme Park for the rest of the remaining hours. Taehyung remained energetic and cheerful whilst Yoongi..well, not so much as Taehyung. And, every single ride, Taehyung smiled every time when Yoongi would grab his hand, and that made Yoongi smile too. They sat at a bench that was facing the sunset and Taehyung rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder, closing his eyes as the sun reflected on his face. Yoongi looked at the boy sitting beside him, observing every curve and feature of the younger male, from his dark black hair to his plump, pouty pink lips. Taehyung opened his eyes, smiling softly as his eyes met with Yoongi's. But that wasn't the only thing. They found themselves leaning towards each other until their lips found warmth. However, it wasn't heated; it was short and heartfelt.

Yoongi pulled away and smiled, "I can make you the happiest guy in the world, I'll even give you shitty cuddles and probably make you food even if i'm not a good cook, so it could be burnt, I'll even let you rap with me. But one thing that I'm so sure of, is that i'm fucking whipped for you, Kim Taehyung. Will you be my boyfriend?" Yoongi said as he took Taehyung's hands into his. Taehyung became speechless, but in a good way. "Fuck yeah." Taehyung exclaimed as he pulled Yoongi into a hug, both beaming with gleam and happiness.