| instagram (56) |

Taehyung's apartment. 5:34PM

It was currently the afternoon and Taehyung had finished cleaning up in the kitchen from Vmin's whipped cream battle. He huffed and tumbled his way into the living room, immediately sitting down on the couch, closing his eyes about to sleep before he heard a sudden knock at the door. He winced in tiredness and stood up, approaching the door as he unlocked it, opening it as it revealed his boyfriend, Yoongi of 5 months. "I– Yoongi-ah? What're you doing here so late?" Taehyung muttered in a croaked tone as he stood back as Yoongi stepped inside the apartment. "Am I not allowed to see my lovely boyfriend?" Yoongi jokingly said, followed by a light chuckle. "I–I just didn't expect you to come, that's all." Taehyung mumbled as they went into his living room before sitting down once again.

"So, why did you come over? Not that I didn't want you to come over but–" Taehyung said before being cut off shortly after. "I couldn't sleep, my roommates were fucking and I really didn't want to hear them having a orgasam to Britney Spears." Yoongi said as the pair laughed and snuggled up together, Taehyung's head resting on Yoongi's shoulder, smiling to himself as he shut his eyes, resting his hands on Yoongi's large biceps. Yoongi swung his arm around the younger, tugging onto it as he brought him closer.

After around ten minutes, Taehyung stood up from the couch. "Where are you going, babe?" Yoongi mumbled tiredly as his hooded eyes were met with the younger's ocean blue eyes. Taehyung giggled, "Well, I thought my bed would be comfier for us to cuddle" Yoongi nodded and climbed off the couch. They headed off to Taehyung's bedroom, both laying down on his double bed. Taehyung grabbed the rapper's slightly big, veiny hand and entangled his fingers with his own, slightly tanner ones. Yoongi chuckled, admiring the younger's actions, smiling down at Taehyung.

9:31AM

Taehyung woke up, turning to his side to hopefully see his boyfriend beside him. He was met with nothing which made his heart sink a little. He sighed and stood up, walking into the kitchen as he began making himself some breakfast. Once he finished eating, his phone started buzzing; indicating he was getting a call. He answered the call, hearing a raspy voice. "Hey, babe. Sorry that I left without telling you but, something came up. I'll make it up to you, yeah?" Yoongi said, a grin appearing on his face, "That's fine, hyung! I was just worried, that's all. My roommates should be back by this afternoon." Taehyung said, placing the phone on the coffee table as he turned on the TV, watching some sappy love-com. After a while, the couple ended the call and Taehyung went to bed shortly after as it was getting quite late. Yoongi came around the next day to hang out with Taehyung.

1:09PM

Yoongi knocked on Taehyung's door the next day, hoping the younger would answer. Taehyung rushed to the door and opened it, smiling immediately and pulled him inside. "I missed you too much, hyung.." Taehyung whispered as he clutched his hand onto Yoongi's shirt, hiding his face in the hem of his shirt. "I missed you too, Prince. Are your roommates back?" Yoongi questioned and pecked the younger's head a few times. Taehyung nodded, "They won't have a problem with you being here," Taehyung muttered and practically dragged him into his bedroom, pulling him onto the bed so they could cuddle. Taehyung sat on top of his rapper, eyeing the male underneath him as Yoongi grabbed onto his waist and latched his pouty lips onto the younger's. The kiss was short but that didn't matter to them. Yoongi chuckled and brought the male closer to him so Taehyung was still hovering over the rapper. Taehyung snuggled into the younger, Yoongi's veiny hands resting on Taehyung's backside, pecking the younger's head. "Hyung?" Taehyung quietly muttered out into the elder's chest, making Yoongi hum in response. "I love you," "I love you too, Prince."

a/n just a cute lil hang out, y'know? Also, i'm thinking of writing a smut oneshot where tae is actually dom for once lmao