| notes pt.16 |

The day they finally meet.

"Are you Taehyung?" Yoongi said as he approached the stranger at the gates, his hands tugging onto the straps of his bag. 

"Yeah! Nice to finally meet you, hyung!" Taehyung said as he showed a boxy smile, making Yoongi slowly smile back at him, "I'm still going to clarify you as my stalker, y'know." Yoongi said as they walked inside of the school. 

"So,  how come I don't see you around much? How do I never see you put the notes in my locker? Damn, you sure you ain't no spy? It wouldn't surprise me if your favourite movie was the barbie spy movie." Yoongi said, hearing the younger male let out a low chuckle. 

"I can assure you that I ain't no barbie spy,  I'm just very quick I guess. Well, i used to be on the running team but then i left." Taehyung said as they approached Yoongi's locker, both of them leaning themselves against the metal lockers. 

"Why'd you leave?" Yoongi said as Taehyung immediately responded with, "I started having asthma attacks whenever I'd run, I didn't even recall having it as a kid but it suddenly just showed up so I thought that I should leave." 

"Ah," Yoongi said, looking at the younger who was only a few centimetres shorter than him. He smiled softly at the younger. "Y'know since we're going to be hanging out, are you going to stop giving me notes? Cause I actually kind of like them, no, I really like them. It's nice to know someone is actually nice to me or at least cares about how I mentally and physically am. So, thank you, kid." Yoongi said, noticing the younger's cheeks turn a dark shade of red. 

"I thought you hated them but if you enjoy them, then I'll keep writing them if they make you happy!" Taehyung said as Yoongi pulled him into a warm hug, making Taehyung's heart skip beats like crazy. 

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ 

btw, this isn't the end! <3