| best friend's brother | (:D)

plot : jimin has an older brother, well, only a year gap. min yoongi. he's the troublemaker of the school. and, most people advise for you to not go near him. yet, people still do because he's handsome as fuck. jimin also has a best friend, called kim taehyung who has a secret relationship with yoongi.  he's practically part of the min family as he comes over (THAT) often. lEtS gEt iT ;))

(( Also I couldn't resist not using a Heartstopper pic! I've got all of the volumes, and some of Alice Oseman's other books! I recommend the Netfix show and the books! They're really good about LGBTQ+!! <33

i really find nick nelson / kit conner really fucking handsome- like wtf- 

Also, I'm sorry for not posting, school has made me have no motivation whatsoever, so, I've been wanting to write this for two months nearly and it's just been sat in my drafts, (the plot).

hope you like it <3

also, i'm debating if i should do another notes part thingie ))

-

-

monday, 12th may.

It was currently Monday morning, and Taehyung was laying in bed. With Jimin's older brother. Taehyung had been with Yoongi for a couple of months now. Taehyung sat up and chucked a shirt at the older male who simply groaned, sitting up on the bed as he put on the shirt. "Couldn't we have stayed in bed a few more minutes?" Yoongi muttered out, tugging onto the younger's petite waist.

"No, we can't. Jimin might come in and see us." Taehyung exclaimed, putting on his joggers and sweatshirt, dragging Yoongi up from the bed. "Do I get a morning kiss, Kitten?" Yoongi said, looking at him with hooded eyes. Taehyung quickly pecked his lips before heading out of the bedroom to go downstairs.

Yoongi headed downstairs shortly after as he went into the kitchen, seeing his mother and Jimin. "Finally! Even Tae took less time than you and he usually takes an entire year to put his socks on." Jimin said as Taehyung hit his friend's shoulder, before locking eyes with Yoongi for a while, looking away at the tiled kitchen floor, his cheeks coloured bright pink, biting his bottom lip.

"Right, boys. I think you'd best go, it's nearly 8:00am." Mrs.Min exclaimed, watching as the boys grabbed their backpacks, rushing out of the door to get to school.

Yoongi walked in front of Jimin to chat with Taehyung, smiled down at him as his knuckles grazed against Taehyung's soft palm, making Taehyung's cheeks turn rose-like. But, Jimin was still behind the couple, making weird faces at the actions they were doing and found it quite odd.

"You guys are acting odd." Jimin stated, squeezing in between the couple. Yoongi rolled his eyes at Jimin before proceeding to walk away from them. "God, he's always grumpy in the morning. Also, where were you last night? Did you fall asleep in Hyung's room again?" Jimin said, eyeing his friend who gulped at the question and looked at the surroundings rather than Jimin. "Uh..I needed help with my maths homework, it was algebra and I knew Hyung was quite smart. I ended up falling asleep after doing my homework, so.." Taehyung exclaimed quickly before scratching the back of his neck in a nervous manner before shortly arriving at school. When they entered, Taehyung looked around to see any sign of Yoongi, and there he was, talking with his friend, Jung Hoseok, who was a part of the Year 11 sports team. Jimin cooed at Hoseok, his cheeks flaring a pink colour as he looked down, biting his bottom lip. "Jimin, do you have a crush on Hobi or something? Because you're acting weird as fuck around him," Taehyung said in a joking way, laughing as he saw Jimin nod with an embarrassed look on his face.