| hey bitches |

So I was going to update two days ago with 'fairies' but I don't know what to add to it- 

I thought I might as well show you what i put- I can't guarantee that i'll finish it, but ideas from ya'll will help as you probably have a more better imagination than me, haha. 

F a i r i e s

( Min Yoongi : Dark Fairy

Kim Taehyung : Light fairy

Kim Namjoon : Dark fairy

Jung Hoseok : Dark Fairy

Park Jimin : Light Fairy

Jeon Jungkook : Light fairy

Kim Seokjin : Light Fairy )

-

-

It was currently 9:30am, and everyone was outside, either talking,or playing football. Taehyung had had a crush on Yoongi for quite a while now, but he didn't want to admit it as he knew what people were like. Especially his friends.

Taehyung looked over at the older dark fairy, smiling to himself at the thoughts he had of him and the dark fairy together. Yet, his smile turned to a frown. He knew it wouldn't happen. But, little did he know, it would.

It was coming to the end of break and his friends were just messing with him, typical stuff really. "I'm sorry, but do you really think you've got a chance with Yoongi?" Jungkook said as he hit the back of Taehyung's head in a playful way. In return, he flicked the maknae's forehead. "..I don't know, probably not." Taehyung muttered out, pouting. "You're a light fairy, Tae. He's a dark fairy. It won't work." Seokjin said as he sipped his coffee, leaning against the brick wall.

"But, you're with Namjoon, and he's a dark fairy!" Taehyung said, as Seokjin laughed quietly to himself.
"Honey, that's different." Seokjin said as he walked over to Namjoon. "How is that any different?" Taehyung said, sitting on the concrete floor as Jimin rushed over to his best-friend, sitting down next to him and smiling at him, as usual.

"Jimin-ah, Do you think I could get with Yoongi?" Taehyung said as the male sitting next to him, eyes widened at the comment. "I-I..I mean,if you really wanted to, then go for it." Jimin said as Taehyung smiled. "Thanks," Taehyung said as everyone began heading inside to go to their second period lesson. Taehyung grabbed his bag and put it over his shoulder, walking inside with Jungkook and Jimin. And well, Jin was walking with Namjoon.

Taehyung arrived a few minutes later, sitting in his usual seat as he began getting his stuff out of his bag, and placing it on the desk. Yoongi was coincidentally in the same class as the younger and looked at the teacher. "Where do I sit?" Yoongi said, his voice making Taehyung go crazy. "Hm, You can sit next to Taehyung at the back," The teacher said as she sat down on her leather-black chair. Yoongi nodded and went next to Taehyung, sitting down. Taehyung's heart felt like it was skipping multiple beats. It was probably the closest he's ever been to the dark fairy.

"So, you're Taehyung? Namjoon told me about you. He says you have feelings for me." Yoongi said, a grin curling up at the side of his lips as he looked at the younger, through hooded eyes as Taehyung struggled to manage a sentence, let alone a single word.

"I-..Uh..No!" Taehyung said, shaking his head a few times, making the older chuckle at his actions. "What a pity..You're quite cute, kiddo." Yoongi said as he looked at the teacher, who was talking about the lesson. Taehyung's cheeks flared a pink colour, looking at the teacher shortly after.

It was currently break time and Taehyung had gone to his friend's usual spot. "Hey Tae!" Seokjin said.

- HeLp- What do i even add to it-