| notes pt.1 |

Yoongi has a secret admirer called taehyung who obviously attends the same school.

Kth = taehyung - junior? 

Myg = yoongi -- senior year

lower case :D 

Yoongi begins receiving notes from 'kth' in which he's curious so he writes back, not really expecting the mysterious person to write back. But he does. This intrigues Yoongi so they keep writing back and forth to each other until they finally decide to meet. 

it'll be one note per page so- YeY 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ the first note ;) 

dear yoongi, 

i hope you enjoy your first day back! welcome back to hell, haha. i just wanted to tell you that i really like you, like a lot. i don't expect the feelings that i have for you to be returned but all i care about is that you'll be aware, even if you may not know me. by the way, you look really cute today! <3 also, sorry for my terrible handwriting! my friend keeps nudging my shoulder, haha. 

- kth 

yoongi went over to his locker, opening it and saw a note that was laying on his chemistry book he looked around and saw no-one nearby him. he picked it up and read the note, getting confused. who the hell is this 'kth' person? 

\/\/\/\/\/\ sorry if this flopped  ! <333