| instagram (71) |

@agustd our honeymoon is coming to an end

@agustd our honeymoon is coming to an end. It's our last day, so why not make it memorable?

Liked by 7,875,453 💗

comments disabled

| the last day |

In the hotel room

yoongi woke up the following morning, smiling as he looked beside him, seeing his husband fast asleep. taehyung's eyes fluttered open, smiling immediately as his doe eyes met with yoongi's narrowed ones. yoongi placed his hand on taehyung's cheek, pecking the soft skin making the younger giggle. "I'm so lucky to have you, baby." yoongi whispered, grabbing onto his waist as he pecked his plump lips. "And, I'm lucky to have you, hyung. I never actually thought that I would get with someone as famous as you, someone who really understands me and makes me feel loved and appreciated..I'm so thankful for you." taehyung mumbled and snuggled into his chest, resting his hands on the elder's bicep.

"you little sap.." yoongi groaned and placed his hands on the younger's backside. taehyung gasped at the sudden grip and lightly pouted, making the rapper chuckle.

"I can't believe that we've known each other for nearly a year as well..fuck, I'm so glad to have met you, Angel." yoongi whispered lowly in his ear, biting his earlobe, making the younger yelp.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, Hyungie." taehyung whispered in a soft tone, closing his eyes before their 8AM alarm started going off, making the two groan.

taehyung sat up, the rapper's hands still tightly wrapped around his slender-thin waist, his fingers slipping between the waistband of taehyung's grey boxers. taehyung bit his lip as he watched yoongi seductively pull them down, his already hardened member springing up, his tip already leaking with pre-cum. "Thinking about me, hm?' Yoongi chuckled lowly and wrapped his fingers around the length, starting to rub the shaft. "Hyu--hyung.." taehyung whinced at the feeling, yoongi began to thrust his hand up and down, making the younger moan out his name.

"such pretty moans, hm?" yoongi chuckled darkly, inhaling the younger's rich scent, leaning down into Taehyung's neck and sank his teeth into the sun-kissed flesh, the younger letting out a high pitched moan. "Fu--fuck..!" taehyung moaned as yoongi began leaving dark love-bites all over his collarbone, chest and neck.

then, their second alarm went off to alert them to start getting ready to go to the airport. they both groaned in annoyance and got changed.

....

A/N well, that's their honeymoon finally over.. :(
Don't worry though! There's a lot more to come. ;)
I don't think I ever want to finish writing the instagram thing. It's so fun and easy to do!!