| ILSYM |

( SMUT -- C r i n g e (a mon avis)  ) 

Help- I spent an hour and a half on it as I got distracted watching Life of Luxury- (Well, LaurenZside reacting to it, cause I'm too scared to watch it on my own lol-) 

Yoongi was lying on the couch, scrolling through Netflix to see if there were any interesting shows to watch. And there wasn't.

To his surprise, there was a knock at the door. The thing was, he wasn't expecting anyone. Yoongi headed over to the door and opened it to see Taehyung, his boyfriend of six months. "I thought you had a key? Did you lose it again?" Yoongi said, face-palming before letting the younger into the dorm.

"Yeah, sort of. I left it at the studio by accident." Taehyung said, scratching the back of his neck as he chuckled softly, looking at the older male, who's eyes narrowed and became cat-like. "Aish.." Yoongi muttered out before grabbing the younger's hand, taking him into the living room, sitting down on the couch.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Taehyung's petite waist, his shirt lifting up to reveal his stomach at the movements of Yoongi's hands travelling around his body. "Yoonie, what're you doing?" Taehyung said, sitting on Yoongi's lap. "Just admiring you, Angel." Yoongi said, seeing Taehyung's lips curl into a boxy smile.

Taehyung rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder, inhaling Yoongi's coffee scent. Taehyung closed his eyes. They remained in that position for a while until Yoongi grunted, startling Taehyung and making him open his eyes to look at the older. The reason Yoongi grunted was mainly because he was thinking about how ethereal Taehyung looked when they last fucked. This made Yoongi sexually frustrated.

"Sorry, Angel. I was just thinking about how sexy you looked under me. I loved it when you screamed my name," Yoongi said, whispering in Taehyung's ear, his breath hitching and hitting Taehyung's neck, making him quiver. Yoongi planted a small kiss under his earlobe before pulling away, leaving a small gap between them, the tips of their noses touching, their lips brushing against each other whenever they'd move.

"Yoonie.." Taehyung winced, making Yoongi grin and look the younger in the eyes, staring at him like he was some sort of prey. Taehyung pointed at his semi-hard on poking through the fabric of his sweat-pants. "You want me to help you, Angel?" Yoongi said as his fingers lightly stroked his clothed member. Taehyung let out a sinful noise before nodding. Yoongi removed his own boxers and then Taehyung's sweatpants that surprisingly had no boxers underneath.

Yoongi grinned at the sight of Taehyung's hard cock, pre-cum dripping from the tip and onto his thighs. Yoongi lifted Taehyung up before lining him up at his member, pushing inside of him. "Bounce, Angel." Yoongi huskily spoke before thrusting up into Taehyung, causing him to bounce up and down on Yoongi's now hard member.

Taehyung tilted his head back, moaning softly as his eyes began getting glossy. Taehyung continued to bounce, feeling Yoongi go deeper into him as Yoongi eventually found Taehyung's prostate, beginning to thrust at an animalistic pace. Taehyung whined softly and continued to bounce."I-I'm close, Yoonie.." Taehyung whispered faintly as he began bouncing slower and slower. Yoongi looked at the younger with hooded eyes, his grip tightening around his waist as he began thrusting his thigh against Taehyung. "Don't slow down." Yoongi said as he spanked him, "And also, don't come before me," Yoongi said, his voice sounding more dominant. Taehyung winced and began bouncing faster on Yoongi's member.

"Good boy," Yoongi said as he fastened his pace, groaning as he felt himself becoming close to releasing. "Fuck.." Yoongi said as he released into Taehyung, riding out his high as his last few thrust began getting sloppy and extremely fast.

"C-can I come now?" Taehyung said, wincing as Yoongi nodded, watching the boy release all over his thighs. "God, I always forget how messy you are." Yoongi said, chuckling as the pair began panting as Yoongi pulled out of Taehyung, cleaning them both. Taehyung smiled tiredly at the older and pulled him into a hug and wrapped his leg around the older, "I love you, hyung." "I love you too, Angel."