| ditched |

plot:

taehyung and yoongi used to hook-up whilst also being friends but they never really called it friends with benefits because they thought that'd be awkward, but when yoongi got a girlfriend, things stopped and they lost contact. until now, when taehyung gets a message from the elder. 

yoongi : hyung 

taehyung : cute mf 

ditched

6:09PM

hyung

hey, tae. i know it's been a while since we talked, but i kinda just missed you.. 

cute mf

hyung, stop. you made it very clear to me that you didn't want to continue. and a while? wow, it's been six fucking months, yoongi. 

hyung

it's hyung to you. 

cute mf

well, what do you want? 

hyung

i wanted to see you. aren't i allowed to see my best-friend? 

taehyung's nose scrunched up in disgust as he read yoongi's message. 

cute mf

last time i checked, you said you didn't want to be my friend anymore because you thought your girlfriend was better? oh yeah, how's that going for you, huh?

hyung

we kinda broke up, thanks taehyung. so, can i see you or not?

cute mf 

what do you think the answer is, yoongi?

hyung

no need to be cocky. why're you acting like this? you used to be so fun. 

cute mf

over time, people change, yoongi. and i changed a lot. you'd know if we were friends. 

hyung

can't we start over, tae? 

cute mf

after six months? you've got to be kidding me. don't expect me to forgive you so fucking easily. 

hyung 

but, i miss you. i want you, taehyung.

seen at 6:18PM

taehyung sighed and chucked his phone onto his bed, hiding his face in his hands as he groaned.

why did yoongi text him? what did the elder want from him?

jungkook, his roommate and the person who helped taehyung cope when yoongi suddenly ditched him after being friends for almost their whole life. it really did affect him and his friends started to feel concerned for taehyung. he came into the room and back-hugged him, resting his head onto his shoulder. "hey, hyungie! you okay? you look like you saw a ghost." jungkook laughed softly as taehyung showed a small smile at the corner of his lips. and that's when jungkook detected that something was wrong.