| Restaurant au |

Plot: Taehyung and Yoongi were eating dinner with their friends at a restaurant. yoongi remembered how taehyung screamed his name, looked elegant under him and shit from the previous night. Yoongi texts tae telling him to just read the messages and then taehyung excuses himself from the table, going to the bathroom stalls which yoongi arrives after a few minutes to not make it suspicious. long story short, they had sex.

Everyone was currently at a restaurant, they already ordered food and were currently waiting for their orders. Taehyung had love-bites scattered on his neck, but were covered by his turtleneck and chanel necklaces.

Yoongi grabbed his phone out of his pocket, texting Taehyung as flashbacks from the other night were flooding his head, making a small grin curl up at the corner of his lips.

He had texted Taehyung to just read his messages and not respond. Taehyung's eyes met with Yoongi's as he smiled at Yoongi to not make the others suspicious.

Taehyung excused himself from the table, pulling his turtleneck a bit down to hide his bulge. Shortly after, Yoongi excused himself and headed to the bathroom stalls to see one of them locked. "Baby, open the door." Yoongi said as he heard Taehyung un-lock the door as Yoongi walked in and shut the door again. Yoongi pulled his hoodie up to show his bulge as he kissed Taehyung roughly, grabbing onto his waist firmly as Taehyung wrapped his arms around his neck.

"I was thinking about how beautiful you looked when you moaned my name..It turned me on, Pretty." Yoongi said,pulling his turtle neck down and off of his shoulder, leaving his neck and collarbones exposed to the older, latching his lips onto Taehyung's neck. Taehyung tilted his head back as he let out sinful moans.

"Fuck.." Taehyung muttered, gripping onto the older's black hair, making the older groan in response. Yoongi chuckled at how quickly Taehyung would become a moaning mess. Yoongi unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down to his ankles, unbuckling the younger's pants afterwards, pulling them down as the air hit Taehyung's bare thighs, making him whine.

"So pretty.." Yoongi said, his hands caressing Taehyung's thighs, stroking the tip of Taehyung's cock, earning a quiet moan from him. "Yoonie.." Taehyung whispered, his eyes looking glossy as Yoongi lifted his leg up and grabbed onto it, placing himself at the younger's entrance, pushing inside and thrusting at an animalistic pace, as they had to be quick so the members wouldn't suspect something. Yoongi kissed his lips roughly, slipping his tongue into Taehyung's mouth, exploring all over his mouth. Taehyung moaned softly, tilting his head back again. Yoongi rutted faster into Taehyung, spanking his ass harshly. 

"You need to be quiet, Angel. Even though I love your pretty little moans.." Yoongi said, as Taehyung began getting close to his climax, wincing at the feeling of Yoongi inside of him. "Fuck..You're so beautiful." Yoongi said, releasing into Taehyung and filling him up. Taehyung moaned louder when he released all over his chest and stomach. Yoongi spent a moment admiring Taehyung's thighs, which were dripping with his cum. He chuckled, watching Taehyung wipe the cum with his fingers and lick it off. They put their clothes back on and headed to the table, continuing to proceed like nothing happened. "We know you guys fucked," Namjoon said as he looked at the couple who glanced at each other. "Well, shit." Yoongi said, the others laughing.