| 'cupids arrow' (0.16) |

@dispatch BTS' V spotted at the airport this evening! Could he be going abroad? 

Liked by 3,090,232 ❤

comments disabled 

@taewithlove vacation time

@taewithlove vacation time. (comments will be disabled for a little while!) 

Liked by 7,009,342 ❤

comments disabled 

convo between taehyung and yoongi

yoongi

i saw your post. where are you going to? 

seen at 1:09AM

taehyung

none of your business. 

yoongi

lemme guess, france? i know you were talking about going there. 

taehyung

so what if i am going to france? i need a break anyway. 

why are you|

why're you texting me at 1AM then? don't you have better things to do? like fucking hobi? 

yoongi

tae, hoseok's in jimin's room. and besides, i wanted to know what you were upto. 

and second, me and hoseok are deciding to not have a sexual relationship. 

because you're better in bed|

taehyung

is he crap in bed or something? 

yoongi

yeah..pretty much. you were way fucking better in bed. 

taehyung

mhm. 

yoongi 

well, i hope you'll be okay! i hope i haven't caused anything to make you go on a break. have i?

taehyung

no you haven't, yoongi. 

i just felt stressed and upset about our break up. i know that sounds stupid but, i really didn't expect you to do something like that.

 fuck, i really trusted you, yoongi. you made me believe that you were the one for me and now i don't even fucking know anymore..

i can't get over it and i'm not sure if i ever will. i can't even get over you for fucks sake. 

thinking about you makes me crave and want you even more than i currently do. 

 sorry, i know you're with hoseok-hyung.. 

i wish i could've done something to prevent you from cheating on me.. 

yoongi

angel, don't apologize.. 

i was the one that caused you to hurt. 

i should've thought about what i was doing and how it would affect you. 

fuck, i miss waking up next to you in the morning, giving you morning kisses.. 

i'm craving for your delicate touch, tae. i know i shouldn't do the same to hoseok but thinking about us makes me want to be with you again..

seen at 1:17AM

taehyung

hyung.. we should meet up and talk about this after my trip. 

yoongi

how long is the trip? 

i know your break is three weeks. 

taehyung

a few days, maybe a week. 

yoongi

okay, i'll see you after that then, angel. 

again, i'm sorry for before. 

taehyung

so a 'sorry' is enough for what you caused?|

yoongi, it's fine. okay?

yoongi

alright then. see you later, angel. and have a good time!

seen at 1:26AM

...