| texts 0.03 |

taeeee

hyungie, i miss you.. why can't we meet soon?

me

because we're both busy with school. it sucks that we go to different schools. id love to just be able to see you everyday. and i miss you too, cutie. 

taeeee

:(. but, i want to see you now.. 

me

but, baby, we met literally for the first time last week. you'll have to wait till saturday. 

taeeee

but, hyungg.. I want to see you so bad, i want you, i miss you, i need you..

me

babe, are you trying to tell me that you're horny?

taeeee

maybe..?

me

whelp, i'll send something for you, baby. ;)

taeeee

call me, please..I want to hear your voice.. :( I'm really needy for you, hyungie..

me

awh, baby.. I'll call you, mkay? don't touch yourself yet. daddy wants to watch you.

taeeee

okay, hyungie.. 

taeeee is now video calling you

will you accept it? 

yes or no?

yes

call started : 9:24pm, Wednesday

...

"hi, hyungie!" taehyung said, trying to act 'normal', keeping his moans quiet, rubbing his tip as he spread his legs apart, wincing as he started to rub up and down, quickly accelerating the pace. 

"are you touching yourself?" i chuckled softly, unbuttoning my jeans, and pulling down my boxers too, my member stuck up, already erect and leaking from the slit with pre-cum dripping onto my stomach since i was thinking about taehyung. ( ;) )

"y-yeah..ah! hyungie..i want you so bad, i want to feel you inside me.." taehyung whispered, pressing his own finger inside of himself, thrusting immediately as his other hand was still resting on his cock. 

"fuck, i want you too, kitten. you look so beautiful right now..add another finger, bub." i said, looking at taehyung (on the phone) as i watched him insert another finger in himself. a smirk curled on my lips as he started thrusting the two fingers currently in him, inside himself. he kept thrusting them in and out, moaning louder each time. "fuck, you look so sexy, kitten. keep doing that for me." i  said sternly, continuing to touch my erect member. 

....

call ended : 10:57pm, Wednesday. 

...