| pure smut |

pure smut

(Taehyung : Dom 

 Yoongi : Sub)

ik i barely do this but i thought it'd be nice for a change!

They were in Taehyung's bed watching a movie that neither of them seemed particularly interested in, they were just bored. Yoongi was currently sitting on Taehyung's lap, whilst Taehyung's arms were wrapped around Yoongi's petite waist. Taehyung leaned into the elder's neck and inhaled his rich, coffee scent that drove him crazy. His lips barely grazed the soft, light flesh. "Taehyung-ah, what're you doing?" Yoongi turned his head to the side and looked down at the younger, who was too intoxicated by the rapper's scent. He shrugged it off and continued to watch the movie. Taehyung latched his lips onto Yoongi's neck, leaving small kisses before they started to get intense. His teeth fully sank into the flesh, leaving numerous love-bites all over his beautifully displayed neck. A small moan erupted from the elder, his hands already tugging onto the younger's black, curly locks. "A–ah..Tae.." Yoongi managed to say before continuing to let out small moans. Yoongi was now fully facing Taehyung which gave Taehyung a better advantage. He grinned and slipped Yoongi's shirt off, immediately starting to press kisses against his soft, pale skin. Yoongi winced, gripping onto the younger's back, digging his fingernails deep in his skin. Taehyung looked up with hooded eyes and smirked, he admired how wrecked the rapper looked, and he had barely done anything. Yoongi gripped onto Taehyung's hoodie, making Taehyung chuckle. Yoongi watched the younger hover over him, whilst Yoongi awaited for his next move. Taehyung's hands travelled down to Yoongi's backside, gripping onto it as he littered his pale skin with rough kisses. Yoongi mewled at the friction, his grip tightening on the vocalist's black locks. Taehyung grunted and pulled away from Yoongi's chest. Yoongi felt beads of sweat drip down his forehead, making Taehyung's current smirk grow even wider. "I haven't even done anything to you yet, kitten. And you're already this wrecked..tsk." Taehyung chuckled as he listened intently to Yoongi's desperate whines. "Fu–fuck me, Tae.." Yoongi whined louder, giving Taehyung a pleading look which Taehyung ignored. Taehyung withdrew his shirt, and then unbuckled his belt, pulling his jeans and boxers down together. Taehyung pulled Yoongi's shorts down before grabbing his leg, leaving multiple kisses on his inner-thigh. "Mm..a–ah.." Yoongi moaned louder. Taehyung grabbed onto his backside with his palm, pecking his lips numerous times. Taehyung put Yoongi's leg over his shoulder and reached for the lube that was on the nightstand beside the bed, coating his length in numerous coats of the substance. He placed himself at Taehyung's rim, slowly pushing in. The pair of them groaned at the feeling. Taehyung could feel Yoongi's walls clench around his member as he slowly began thrusting, soon turning into persistent, swift thrusts that toppled Yoongi over the edge with immense pleasure. "A–ah..fuck! I think I'm going to come, Taehyung.." Yoongi threw his head back, pressing it against the mattress, trying his best to muffle out his moans. "Me too, Kitten..Just wait–ngh.." Taehyung groaned, trying to keep accelerating his pace. Yoongi winced louder and released on his chest and lower stomach. Yoongi's body became limp whilst Taehyung continued to thrust to meet his own orgasm with a few sloppy thrusts. Taehyung pulled out after a few moments and laid beside Yoongi. Yoongi snuggled into Taehyung's chest, panting heavily. Taehyung chuckled breathlessly, wrapping his arm around Yoongi's petite waist. "I love you," "Love you too, Kitten."