| Cold as Ice |

It was currently lunchtime and they were all gathered around their usual table, talking about their classes and which person they'd kiss, marry or kill. However, Yoongi was distracted and was focused on eating his food. "Namjoon-ahh, do you know where my eye contacts are?" Unknown said. "Yeah, you left them in your bedside drawer because you were late, Tae." Namjoon chuckled at his brother and ruffled his hair. "Does that mean I'll have to wear my glasses? Gahh..I look so ugly in them!" Taehyung said as he pouted. "Aish, you don't. You look good in everything." Namjoon said as he laughed to himself. "Joon, who's this?" Jin said as curiosity struck everyone. "This is my younger brother, Taehyung." Namjoon said as Taehyung boxy smiled at everyone. "Now shouldn't you go back to your friends? They're probably looking for you," Namjoon said. "Oh right! See you at home, Hyung!" Taehyung said as he rushed over to his friends, Jungkook and Jimin. They were all in the same classes. "Hey, Isn't he in your music class, Yoongi?" Jin said as he turned his chair to face Yoongi who was now distracted by Taehyung. "Yoongi? Yah! Are you even listening to me?" Jin exclaimed and playfully hit Yoongi on the shoulder. "Oh I know why he isn't responding. He's too busy staring at Taehyung," Hobi said as 2seok grinned. "You fancy my brother or something?" Namjoon said, raising his eyebrows. "Yea- Wait, No..No I don't like him like that!" Yoongi said as he pretended to be disgusted. When actually, he quite liked the idea of him and Taehyung being together. "Yeah right, you totally like him!" Jin said as they all grabbed their bags as the bell had just gone. Yoongi grabbed his bag and put it over his shoulder. Yoongi left the lunch hall and went to his next lesson. He couldn't focus. He could only think of Taehyung.It was after school and they were all at the local park a few blocks away from the school. "He doesn't even know the kid at all and he's already slobbering all over him. Aigoo..Poor kid," Hobi mumbled and Jin laughed. "I'm pretty sure Taehyung likes him," Namjoon said. Hobi and Jin turned to face Namjoon with pure shock on their faces. "I know Yoongi's pretty cold to us, I don't really want him being cold to Taehyung. He's a sensitive kid, and I know Yoongi struggles opening up to people so I don't want him to be harsh and Taehyung getting the wrong idea." Namjoon sighed. "Don't worry, Namjoon. I'm sure Taehyung will know what to do if it does happen." Hobi said as he patted Namjoon's shoulder. "I sure hope so.." Namjoon mumbled. A few weeks had passed and something wasn't right. Yoongi and Taehyung seemed..off. It was lunch, but as usual, Taehyung came over to talk to Namjoon and the others before returning but Yoongi ignored him whenever Taehyung would say hi.

Taehyung perspective :

It honestly hurt to see Yoongi-hyung ignore me. If you must know, Me and Yoongi shared an intimate moment with each other at the blossom tree at the back of the school. It didn't turn out well as Yoongi ran off right after we kissed. I really like him but I guess he doesn't like me back. "You alright, Tae?" Jimin said as I returned back to my seat. "Yeah..I'm fine. I just feel tired, that's all." I showed a faint smile and started eating again. It was the end of the day, and I went to the blossom tree to just cry to myself. I've been wanting to cry for ages but at least I can let it out now. I hugged my knees and sniffled, wiping my eyes with my school blazer. I looked down at the ground and sighed. "Did he do that for the sake of it.?" I mumbled. "I didn't, kid." Yoongi said as I looked over and quickly wiped my nose and was about to get up from the grass. "It's okay, kid. I ain't going to do anything," Yoongi spoke softly as I sat back down next to Yoongi. "Look..I'm sorry about..that. I didn't intend to run off, I really just didn't know what to do when you confessed. I know I kissed you but It really did mean something to me, as much as it did to you." Yoongi said, leaning his head back. "..Do you like me back.?" I said as I turned to face Yoongi. "Yeah, I do, kiddo." Yoongi said as he smiled to himself. "Can we be official then.?" I mumbled. "Obviously," Yoongi said as he pulled me into a hug. "Should we tell Namjoon-Hyung?" I said. "Hm..Let's wait a bit." Yoongi mumbled. "As in, Keep our relationship low?" I questioned as he nodded. "Okay, Hyung," I smiled and intertwined our fingers. A few more weeks passed and I think Namjoon was starting to get suspicious. We had recently just stopped making out and headed into the lunch hall. "See you later, Hyungie!" I said, pecking his cheek and walked off to my friends.