| instagram (45) |

@dispatch rumour: fellow daegu rapper, agust d and cupid model, taehyung could be a couple

@dispatch rumour: fellow daegu rapper, agust d and cupid model, taehyung could be a couple. recent posts from both artists have showed similar captions of an unknown person. 

could it be? could they be together?

Liked by 6,880,122 💗

@taegishipper I hope they are!! they'd make a great couple <33333

@agustdstan this is disgusting, yoongi should be with a woman. not some petty model who's not even good looking or even worth anything. what does yoongi see in him?

@taegi4life ^ stfu, you toxic bitch. 😒

View more comments...

// meanwhile, with taehyung and yoongi //

yoongi stroked the younger's bangs out of his face, admiring his grey-like pupils that were coated with a thin layer of gloss. his lips slightly parted, letting out tiny breaths as yoongi slowly gripped onto his chin, tilting his head up as he leaned in, closing the gap between the two. taehyung was driving him crazy. all yoongi wanted to do was devour the younger's pretty plump lips.

"you look so pretty like this.." yoongi muttered hoarsely as his finger brushed against taehyung's lips. taehyung wrapped his arms around yoongi's neck, tugging tightly at the elder's black locks. "just kiss me already.." taehyung growled as yoongi chuckled and pressed his lips against his. their lips collided together in a rhythmic way, their tongues exploring every inch and cavern of their warm mouths.

yoongi's hands soon found their way to taehyung's shirt, slipping it off the younger. he leaned in and sank his teeth into the sun-kissed flesh. "fuck.." taehyung mewled as he thrusted upwards, causing friction between the two. "angel, you're going to drive me crazy.." yoongi groaned out as he continued sucking on his skin, a grin curling on his lips as he saw how wrecked the boy beneath him already looked.

taehyung tangled his fingers in yoongi's hair, slightly tugging on it when he felt the elder starting to bite at his reddened skin. "ahh..f--fuck.! hyung, i really need you..please" taehyung moaned out as he leaned his head back. yoongi slid his own shirt off as he picked the younger up and threw him gently onto the bed as he hovered over him with deep lust present in his eyes. taehyung panted quietly, awaiting the rapper's next move.

yoongi chuckled and started to unbuckle his jeans, doing the same to the younger beneath him. he pulled his boxers down before his eyes darted to the model's laced pants which made him grin instantly. "laced panties, huh? what a dirty boy, you are.." yoongi chuckled as he grabbed the lube from the nightstand beside the bed. he coated his length in the sticky substance before placing himself at the younger's rim. "this might hurt for a while but it'll soon start feeling good, okay?" yoongi exclaimed before slowly pushing in taehyung. taehyung winced, a hint of frustration on his expression. taehyung bit his lip as yoongi started to accelerate his speed, going faster in-between each thrust.

"ahh!! f--fuck! faster, hyung.." taehyung whispered as sinful noises began to escape his pretty lips. yoongi chuckled and thrusted at an in-human speed, beads of sweat dripping down his forehead. yoongi panted and continued to thrust deeper into the younger, soon finding his prostate. "mm..fuck! i-i'm gonna-" taehyung moaned and whined, releasing all over his chest. shortly after, yoongi released into the younger and pulled out, lying beside him. taehyung snuggled into the rapper's chest, smiling to himself as he saw the elder's slightly bigger hands wrap around his petite waist.

A/N surprise smut ;) although, I haven't written smut in quite a bit, I hope it isn't cringe!!

Heads up:
people will speculate about them, soon resulting in everyone finding out due to leaked pictures of when taehyung went to yoongis apartment!! This is mainly just a reminder for myself for when this does happen. So for now, ignore this heads up. ;)