| sins |

i've had writers block for  like a fucking month and i've finally made a oneshot which is quite rusty tbh. 

hope you enjoy tho.

yoongi gets a call from his best-friend, taehyung whom has an abusive boyfriend. yoongi comes over to check on him but when taehyung opens the door, he sees taehyung with puffy eyes and cheeks, looking like he's been crying for hours. (it results in them having sex, taehyung confessing when he comes)

sins (m)

Yoongi's phone started buzzing, alerting him immediately as he checked the caller ID. It was Taehyung. He answered the call, hearing crying and whimpering. "Taehyung? What's wrong.?" Yoongi exclaimed. All he could now hear was muffled sobs. Which meant he most likely covered his mouth with his arm to prevent the noises being heard; "Don't worry, kid. I'm coming over. Just hang in there." Yoongi said as he held onto his phone; grabbing his car-keys from his back-pocket and rushed to his car outside, opening the door as he climbed into the stationary vehicle. He turned on the engine and immediately drove off. Once he arrived at the younger's apartment, he rushed to his door and knocked on it a few times. The door slowly creaked, opening to reveal a saddened boy; his usually rose-coloured pink cheeks were now sadly stained with tears still dripping down his face. Yoongi stepped inside the apartment and shut the door. Taehyung clutched onto his shirt with a tight grip as Yoongi pulled him into a hug. Taehyung started bursting into tears, his head buried deep into Yoongi's chest. Yoongi sighed and kissed his hair, holding onto his waist. "Hey hey..Everything's going to be okay, Angel." Yoongi said as he took him to the couch, sitting him down as he rubbed his back in a consistent pattern. "No..It's not gonna be okay! He's going to hurt me again.." Taehyung said as he whined. Yoongi sighed, kissing his head before looking him in the eyes by grabbing his chin gently. "I'll be here if he does, babe. I'll protect you." Yoongi whispered. Taehyung whined and went closer to him, pouting sadly. Yoongi looked at his glistening brown eyes before his eyes darted to Taehyung's plump lips that he wanted to kiss so badly. Yoongi caressed Taehyung's cheeks with his thumb, looking at him again. "You should leave him. It's clearly affecting your mental health..I hate to see you like this, Kitten. I don't want to see you upset, I want to see you happy." Yoongi said as he brought Taehyung closer to him. The younger's eyes widened, coated with gloss and his lips slightly parted, his cheeks flustered. "Please, just let me make you feel good. Just for one night.." Yoongi whispered intimately as he leant closer, their breaths hitching against each other's skin. Taehyung nodded, mumbling a quiet 'yes' before Yoongi latched his lips onto the younger's. Their kisses were soft at first, most of them were sensual and the clicking of their lips could be heard throughout the room. He devoured Taehyung's lips and explored every cavern of the boy's mouth. Their tongues doing an erotic dance as their teeth clashed against each other. They fought for dominance. But Yoongi had won. He nibbled on Taehyung's bottom lip, making him moan more. The two pulled away but not too far. Their lips are still brushing against each other. Yoongi tugged onto the rim of Taehyung's loose shirt, which was currently exposing his golden collarbone. Yoongi's lips immediately curled into a grin when he heard the younger let out a whine. Yoongi slipped his shirt off, his hands travelling everywhere around his top half, soon grabbing onto his backside. Taehyung gasped in pleasure, grabbing onto the elder's blonde locks, his hands entangled in his hair, tugging onto it harshly making the elder hiss. Yoongi grabbed onto his waist, kissing his neck roughly whilst Taehyung lent his head against the board of the bed. Yoongi unbuckled his jeans, pulling them half way down as Taehyung did the same. "I promise that I'll make you feel good and loved.." Yoongi whispered, caressing his cheek one last time before he pulled both of their boxers down, lifting Taehyung's leg up, putting it over his shoulder; he placed himself at his rim, slowly pushing in, making Taehyung whine at the unusual, new feeling. "If it hurts, let me know and I'll pull out." Yoongi whispered as he slowly started to thrust into the younger's hole. After a while, he began thrusting harshly making Taehyung moan loudly, closing his eyes. Yoongi leaned in closer, inhaling Taehyung's rich scent as he sank his teeth in his neck, leaving bruises. "Oh my-..Fuck, that feels so good, hyung.." Taehyung whispered as sinful moans escaped his pretty lips, making Yoongi chuckle once again. "You look so sexy, Angel.." Yoongi whispered as their bodies rolled together, creating friction between the two. It soon became intense pleasure for Taehyung as he tilted his head back and moaned softly as Yoongi accelerated his speed, making Taehyung topple over the edge, wincing and whining. "Shit..you feel so fucking good around my cock, kitten." Yoongi praised as he bit the younger's earlobe, planting a kiss under his earlobe before continuing to thrust at an extreme and rapid pace. "Ah– Fuck! Oh my..-" Taehyung moaned louder, filling the whole room with his pretty moans. Yoongi chuckled and directly looked at the younger as he abused the younger's prostate.lifted Taehyung's thigh up and rested it on his shoulder, beginning to thrust at the new angle, having the advantage to go deeper and further into the younger. After a while of love-making, they both came. Yoongi pulled out and laid beside Taehyung, holding onto his waist firmly. "Hyung..Thank you for this. It really made me forget about everything. I–..I just..I want to tell you something..b-but, I'm not sure if it's right for me to feel like this." Taehyung whispered in Yoong's ear, kissing his earlobe, feeling his eyes beginning to water, being coated with gloss. "Don't cry..I hate seeing you upset, kitten..You can tell me." Yoongi mumbled as he leant in closer to the younger, inhaling his sweet scent as his eyes met with the younger's eyes that were dripping in tears. His tears were rolling down his crimson-like cheeks, sniffling as he wiped them off his face before continuing to speak. "I..I really like you, hyungie, It's fine if you don't like me back but, I just adore everything about you. I love how caring and respectful you are towards me, you make me feel needed and loved. It makes me happy when I see you. I love when you smile because it makes my heart flutter whenever I hear your voice. I really love you, hyungie.." Taehyung whispered as he snuggled into the elder's chest, placing his hands on his firm, bare, tattooed chest. Yoongi kissed his head and whispered, "I love you too, Angel." "B–but..What do I do with my boyfriend? D–do I break up with him..?" Taehyung muttered out in a rush. Yoongi sighed and then responded, "I'll deal with that, baby. I don't want you getting hurt." Yoongi planted a kiss underneath his earlobe. "O–okay hyung..Thank you so much.." Taehyung mumbled before slowly falling into a deep slumber. Yoongi smiled at the now sleeping boy, "Fucking beautiful piece of shit.." Yoongi muttered hoarsely before falling asleep beside him.