| texts 0.06 |

'convo between yoongi and taehyung'

( yoongi un-blocked taehyung )

me

hey, uh..sorry for not responding, i guess. as you now know, i got back with my ex. i'm terribly sorry for what i've caused. hopefully, we can be friends. or at least stay in contact, i really like talking to you, taehyung.

taeeee 

tsk, you really think that i'm going to forgive you? fat chance. 

don't even try to talk back. i really fucking hate you for this. prick. 

how long has this 'relationship' being going on for? 

me

a week. 

all i ask is for us to just be friends.  

taeeee

wait..

YOU FUCKING CHEATED?! 

i really thought better of you, hyung. i have little respect for you, so why should i bother with the honorifics? 

me

i'm sorry, taehyung.

taeeee

oh, fuck off. 

taeeee has blocked you...

'what on earth am i doing? i know this isn't right, so why am i fucking doing it? i'm hurting everyone around me.' yoongi thought to himself. 

he had to make things right. 

...

Taehyung glanced over at his phone that was currently chucked across his bedroom, lying on the pillow of his double-king sized bed. He felt tears burning in the brim of his grey pupils, starting to trickle down his face like when rain drips down the window on a rainy day. He slumped down onto the floor, his back knelt against the blank wall, his hands reaching out to grab onto his hair, tugging onto it, crying harsher as the minutes went by. 

He felt rage overtake and take control of his emotions and body, feeling completely helpless and lost. Lost in his emotions. 

He knew he still had deep feelings for Yoongi, but, would Yoongi really want to talk to him when he yelled at him through text? 

He managed to 'calm down' after a while of screaming and crying. He climbed onto his bed and grabbed his phone off of his pillow, un-blocking Yoongi, feeling like weights were on his shoulders when he had to think of a response to say to him. 

All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door and his parents weren't home, meaning he had to answer it.

Taehyung headed downstairs, still having tears streaming rapidly down his cheeks, his hand shakily reaching for the door-knob to open the front door. And there he was, his ex-boyfriend, Yoongi, drenched in the rain.

"H-hyung? How'd you even know I was here?" Taehyung muttered, almost a whisper. "You told me when we texted. I came here so I could explain and sort everything between us. I'm not disturbing anything am I?" Yoongi stated, stepping inside, his hair completely soaked and dripping with water. He flicked his hair back, wiping the salty water out of his eyes.