| tears |

plot:

Taehyung was crying in the dorms, he had been feeling down for a few weeks at this point and really wanted to just let it out by crying. He felt stressed due to everyone assuming that he should act or dance a certain way and it really troubled him when people criticised how he was. Even his parents wished he had picked a different career path, in which they said he embarrassed them by becoming an idol.

In Taehyung's dorm.

He felt tears streaming down his face rapidly, almost as if it were burning his flesh. The tears felt hot and steamy and the room suddenly became hot. He hid his face in his hands and attempted to be quiet so the members wouldn't suspect anything was wrong. He sobbed, whilst hiding in his duvet, covering his whole body. He just felt motionless. He hated how people expected him to be a certain way and how he can't just be himself. All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door and Taehyun panicked. He couldn't let them see that he was crying. So he wiped his tears and opened the door, revealing his boyfriend, Yoongi. He was wearing some grey joggers that made his boxers poke out from the waistline. Yoongi walked into his room and pecked his cheek. "You okay, peach?" Yoongi asked in a soothing tone that really made Taehyung forget his problems. Even if it was just for a minute. "Ye–yeah..I'm good. Just tired, that's all." Taehyung mumbled and snuggled into Yoongi's chest, hearing the elder let out a rather deep chuckle. "I can tell. You want to cuddle so you can sleep?" Yoongi said before Taehyung responded with a quick nod. "Alright, come here, peach." Yoongi muttered and opened his arms. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Yoongi's thin waist, tugging onto it tightly. Yoongi could feel his shirt becoming drenched, soaked even. He gently lifted Taehyung's head up by grabbing his chin with little force from his chest and looked at him with a sincere look. "Peach.? What's wrong?" Yoongi questioned, growing extremely worried for Taehyung. He just hoped he didn't do anything to hurt him. Taehyung whimpered, tears still flowing down his blossom cheeks. "I'm just sick..of people expecting me to be something I'm not. It's really troubled me for the last few weeks, and it really hurts that people can't accept the way that I am..It's just made me feel like I'm not good enough or worthy of being liked.." Taehyung whispered, his voice ebbing away towards the end of his sentence. "Peach..you are fucking amazing. You shouldn't have to live up to someone's expectations. I think that you're a wonderful person, you have an incredible sense of humour and a lovely laugh..And I'm not the only one who thinks that. All of our fans cherish you, Taehyungie. They look up to you because they're inspired by you, since you're such a caring and amazing role model for them and including me." Yoongi whispered in Taehyung's ear before hugging him yet again. Taehyung hid his face in the crook of the shorter male's neck, sobbing silently. But, not as bad as it was previously. "Thank you, hyung.." Taehyung managed to mumble out. Yoongi smiled and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck, stroking his hair gently. 

ik its short but i wrote it before i went on holiday so i had something to post lol