| thinking about you (W: cringe) |

Thinking about you

Taehyung has been thinking about someone lately. Everything was normal about it apart from the person who was in his mind. Yoongi, his hyung. Taehyung sat up on the bed, his chest panting and his face covered with glossy, sticky sweat. He wiped his forehead and looked at the door, seeing the door handle twitch to reveal that very same person. "Hyung, you could've had the decency to knock! What if I was naked?!" Taehyung said, covering his bare chest with his duvet covers in his defence. Yoongi rolled his eyes playfully and went over to the still, panting boy. "Jin-hyung said you have to come down for breakfast. Don't worry, I'll knock next time." Yoongi said, chuckling on his way out of the singer's room. Taehyung sighed and grabbed some random clothes that were lying on the floor. He put them on and rushed downstairs seeing that all the members were down already. "What took you so long? Even Jimin arrived before you and he usually takes an eternity." Jin said, doing his signature windshield wiper laugh as he passed Taehyung his plate. Taehyung sat in between Jungkook and Jimin, starting to eat as he glanced at Yoongi every now and then. And every single time, Yoongi would stare back just as intensely. After breakfast, Taehyung walked upstairs and returned to his bedroom, hibernating in his bed sheets until he heard a knock at the door. "Who is it?" He said in a raspy tone, sounding deeper than usual. "Your favourite hyung." Yoongi said and entered the room, standing by the door frame as he observed the younger. "My favourite is actually Jimin, but okay." Taehyung muttered under his breath, laying back down in his bed. Yoongi chuckled hoarsely and sat at the end of his bed. "Oh? So I'm not your favourite? Wow, I guess I won't let you rap in Cypher." Yoongi playfully said as Taehyung pouted and hit Yoongi's arm. "Hyung, that's not fair.." Taehyung mumbled and Yoongi laughed at the singer, pulling him into a hug. "Y'know, You're so fucking beautiful.." Yoongi said as he lifted his chin slowly with his index finger, smiling down at Taehyung. His cheeks flared up, his eyes widening as his lips were parted slightly. Yoongi chuckled and pecked his cheek. "Uh–..You're acting nicer than usual, hyung..N–not that's a bad thing!" Taehyung said nervously as he scratched the back of his neck. "You're so cute, Peach." Yoongi said, brushing his fingers through his freshly bleached, blonde hair. Taehyung blushed at the sudden nickname and snuggled into his chest, placing his hands on his upper chest. "You're making me embarrassed..s'no fair.." Taehyung muttered out as he heard Yoongi chuckled. "Am I now?" Yoongi said teasingly as his lips curled into a side grin. "So..Uh– hyung?" Taehyung muttered horsley as Yoongi hummed in response to the younger who's cheeks flared up immediately. "Do you like..Uh– me? Not like a friend or god forbid, a band member. But, more than that?" Taehyung exclaimed as his voice ebbed away the more he spoke and became less confident in just a few seconds. For a few moments, It was silent. But then, The raven-haired male finally spoke. "As a matter of fact, I do like you." Yoongi said confidently and scooted closer to the younger, cupping his cheeks as he rubbed them with the palm of his thumb, smiling down at him. "..You..like me too? I– Sorry, that's just..- ''A lot to take in," Taehyung laughed nervously as his eyes met with Yoongi's. Taehyung felt his soul leave his body when Yoongi leaned in and closed the gap between them. The kiss was slow but sweet; savouring every second of it before they eventually parted ways, smiling at each other. "Will you be my boyfriend, Taehyung-ah?" Yoongi whispered and kept a firm grip on the younger's waist. "Fuck yeah, hyungie!" Taehyung said as they tightly hugged. "I told you they'd get together! You owe me five bucks, Gguk!" Jimin yelled from outside of the room. Yoongi opened the door and stared at the two, who instantly gulped. "You betted on us?" Yoongi said, intending for it to sound more angrier but instead he just sounded tired, way too tired to handle their shit. "I–uh..yeah?" Jungkook muttered out before walking away, snickering.

I literally tried so hard to make this good and yet, it's so fucking shit that i'm scared to even publish it on wattpad. I know i can literally do better than this but my writer's block is preventing me so fucking much. 

i need ideas, like so bad. :( plots, titles. anything will do, honestly i'm in need of it 

:)