| The Studio | (m)

Yoongi was currently working at his desk in the studio, composing random pieces of music. Taehyung opened the door and sat under the desk, Yoongi looked down and smiled before continuing his work. Taehyung huffed in impatience, his lips curled into a grin. Taehyung palmed the rapper's boxers, making him groan and tilt his head back. "Pretty, what're you doing?" He said as his stare directly stayed at Taehyung. Taehyung doesn't respond, staying quiet as he continued his actions, "Fuck, Pretty.." Yoongi groaned out again. "You're going to have to stay quiet, hyung. It'd be a shame if someone would walk in." Taehyung teasingly said as he stroked Yoongi's clothed crotch, tugging on the band of the boxers, tugging on them to pull them down.

Taehyung grabbed Yoongi's cock and licked the slit before bopping his head up and down at a continuous pace, rapidly getting faster each time. Yoongi gripped onto Taehyung's hair and pushed Taehyung's head more down on his cock. He stroked him at the perfect pace. Yoongi's moans became louder at each pump, gripping tighter onto Taehyung's blonde locks. Yoongi began getting close to releasing, Taehyung rubbed his slit once more with his thumb before Yoongi came in Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung swallowed his cum as he looked at Yoongi, with hooded eyes as Yoongi approached his second climax as Taehyung continued to suck harder each time, "Fuck, pretty..You're doing so well.." Yoongi spoke, groaning as he spoke.

Taehyung pulled away from his cock, a string of saliva and cum dripping down from Taehyung's lips. Taehyung licked his lips, before looking at the rapper with an innocent look on his face. "You know what you are? A cumslut. My cumslut." Yoongi said as he pulled on Taehyung's hair yet again. Taehyung mewled and climbed out from under the desk to sit on Yoongi's lap. "I love you, Hyung" Taehyung said as he leaned in to Yoongi's face, kissing his lips.

.

"I love you too, Angel." 

Sorry if this flopped ! I'll write another oneshot later on today to make up for this shit chapter.